Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Easy way to disolve snip scar tissue!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2008 :  3:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Take one aspirin pill, and a couple of drops of water.

Make paste

Apply to scar tissue on the frenum

go to bed

In the morning, scratch off all the scar tissue which became loose through the night.

P.S., Dont do this everyday, because you will see that it is quite effective.

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  12:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey alwayson

Thanks for bringing this information to the forums. I'm not snipping yet, but when I do this tip should come in handy.

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  6:53:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your welcome.

I am still surprised how effective the aspirin works to disolve the tissue.

I guess that is why people may get ulcers with aspirin.....
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2008 :  03:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was very impressed with the results achieved with kechari mudra by some members. I am anxious to practise frenum snipping but am a little apprensive and don't know where I can buy this clipper in India-Chennai. I would be grateful to anyone of you who could guide me in this matter. Are any members living in Chennai. I would very much like to get in touch with them and perhaps even start a physical "Satsang " here where we can meet and compare notes and learn from each other, in addition to the E-Satsang ! I hope Yoganiji will have no objection to such a Satsang too.

Krish (K.R.Chary)
Go to Top of Page

Propundit

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  12:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Propundit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tea of gotu kola or brahmi may also be useful - it promotes healing but reduces scar tissue and keloid formation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000