Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 what do we breath
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  10:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
so modern science would be oxygen? If you are in an
area of bad air quality is there a more subtle level of breath?
thanks
Neil

gray

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  05:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit gray's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

Modern science has determined the air we breathe is fairly complex and it would seem "poor air quality" is simply this mix with added contaminates.
Go to Top of Page

schtroumpsolis

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  05:41:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit schtroumpsolis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
of course there is O, co2 ,and all the vapors of industrial stuff we use avery day .we could push the cork a little further asking ourself what is parna made of?i would guess also a lot of stuff. O3 , and negative ions among other things wich are part of the fresh air in forest and mountain,,, prefered places for yogis of all parctices. lately i did use a ozone and neg ions producing machine and my concentration level went way up,pranayama was litterely not neccesary. ions were produced in the house at a rate of millions somethings waterfall and forest never acheive. cant wait to experiment with this thing again, anyone tried somehing similar f,
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2008 :  08:24:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Is that really air you're breathing?"

"The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the Truth"

/Morpheus in Matrix
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000