Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The truth of "it doesn't matter"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2008 :  01:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Guilt, shame, frustration, we tend to avoid these, feel wrong for being in them... watch tv instead or something. There's no problem with those emotions, "it doesn't matter". It's by allowing and letting go that we transform, learn, evolve.

Holding on to the past... we definetly need to at times, to learn certain lessons, there's no problem in that... it "doesn't matter". I hear too much talk about "being fully in the moment", though that doesn't exactly negate the past. I mean, when we learn the habit of being fully in the moment, I think a huge part of that, is embracing what comes in the moment, wether it be a past memory that we once avoided or anything of the like. I mean, if we avoid it... it'll definetly bubble up again later, until we allow it, allow it to transform. And the more we practice this, the more our awareness just kinda sets itself in there here and now. We learn to embrace each moment fully, as it is. Existence is. That's the only question that matters to me. If it's under my awareness, it's already too late. I am that already haha. Even the habit of "going into your body" when you're thinking stuff you don't want to or know ego is there... I think there's a certain problem there (though still, it doesn't matter haha), it's negating the mind, logic, and replacing it with feeling. The middle path embraces both in a way. Mastery over the mind and feeling. I think it's better to keep a certain awareness of both. To feel out where the mind energy is in the body, and to watch the mind, not try and negate one with the other.

When we go with the flow of things, I find we're usually in accordance with "our path". Avoiding or holding on to, even those are ok at times, we all have our own karma, and know (or believe) what we ourselves can handle, or believe how others might handle it (or know... depending on your consciousness). The middle path :). This moment, embraced fully, just as it is. I see no problem here and now, and when there is, that's ok. Problems will always arise.

There's so much holding on to the past. No need to force it out or hold onto it. If it's under your awareness, it's too late, you're already that haha.

It doesn't matter... because it all matters :).
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000