New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  11:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everybody, I'm new to the site! Just stumbled in upon this last night
I have a few questions and a few anecodotes to share:
I have been meditating for about 3 months now, but have made significant progress.

It all started back in May, before this, the only type of "meditation" I was practicing was a sort of clearing the mind, become aware of my surroundings and contemplating certain things. No energy/light was present during these times, at least that I was aware of XD I was however familiar with the chakra systems, but never practiced with them.

In May, I had a lucid dream and I noticed a heavily magnetized pressure where my ajna/3rd eye is. I was able to hover and be magnetically drawn to wherever I placed my thoughts and awareness to. I would hover/float very fast, it was a rollercoaster rush, tickled my tummy I was laughing the whole time with a BIG smile on my face, felt so good, bliss, taste of heaven. Next day I wake up and I feel the presence of my 3rd eye (1st time in a waking state). I was so grateful, something actually carried over from a dream! From then on, I have been devoted, really devoted. I have changed exponentially over the past 3 months.

Im 20, so I have been on summer vacation from college and I don't work. So from May to July I was devoted to putting my awareness to the ajna, 8-10 hours a day, no strain, no headaches. I'm very in tune with my intuition, body and mind, so I know my pace and limits and will stop myself before it ever escalates into something bad like a headache or anything else bad. I have always felt limitless, after only one week I was able to play video games (which I dont anymore) and place my awareness to the 3rd eye, I could multi-task and meditate so to speak at the same time. During that time, sometime in late June I recieved or manifested the first SoS as you guys call it here.

Now, late August, my pineal and pillar of light (crown) are on from the moment I wake up til the second I fall asleep, and are present during lucid dreams as well. When I focus on my upper head, I get feelings and soothing pressures in my temples and brain stem as well, so it feels like I'm wearing a yamaka (idk how to spell it) or a turban/skull cap. Sometimes the pressure is very strong, not in a bad way, feels like a lock of a canal and it pushes my eyes slowly down to a closing and it makes me nod off. Sometimes I fall asleep into a lucid dream that fleeds within a few seconds, but here in ends up being a few mintues. Flipping from spacetime to timespace perhaps??

During the past months I have had 2 major kundalini risings, both resulting in what I would call a "flash sweats" (like a flash flood, except sweat lol). I could have sworn I saw flames around my head and in an instant sweat poured from my hairline all the way down my neck, arms and into my palms, completely drench in sweat lol I have also experienced the blue bindi everyday since July as well as this white light that appears to be shimmering around my head as well, it could be somehow being projected from the inside of my head on the back of my eyes somehow??? Or it really is on the outside, it is a subtle, milky clear white light. My SoS has matured and become stream like, almost like a fountain of water-light, very calming soothing, such a blessing. Truly the fountain of youth and bliss. I am also able to reach a state where my body feels like it is full of light and it feels like I weigh almost nothing when I raise the energy to the top of my head, the SoS seems to change in pitch as well. I have educated myself in meditation terms, and have found this to be what is known as Samadhi, complete emptiness to be filled with such great joy & bliss All along the way I have had many profound moments where I cry because I am so happy, it truly felt like I was giving birth to my very own sun, the son of man as it is known in the Bible.

Like I said before, I have never really practiced meditation before this, so I dont use any "known" or "widely-used" techniques, mantras, positions, exercises etc... I only became aware of these things after, just until very recently really. So I just meditate in a chair with my hands on my knees, spine straight or in my bed laying on my back with my hands on my chest forming a butterfly symbol. I think I was an egyptian pharaoh in a previous life who had a fully active kundalini, which explains my Shaktipat in a dream from my higher self or higher guardian angel and it also explains my meditation "postures" because before I had no clue why I was positioning myself the way I was in bed, I was always like WTF? why am I doing this? It feels like a habit from forever ago. Another point of importance is that both times the kundalini fire was felt around my head, I recieved utterance, if anyone is familiar with that term. Both times, as the peak of intensity was starting to dwindle and when I was "coming back down", I would say things aloud in what sounded like an ancient arabic/egyptian/middle eastern language, no reason at all, no control over it what so ever, just blurted it out lol

So with all of the foundation and background laid (hope you enjoy the anecdotes, I always love reading and hearing about others' expereinces). A few questions:
I mean I didn't have to come here, it seems like I am being guided by my intuition and higher self, but it doesnt hurt to get opinions.

Whats next?
How do I begin to manifest all this light energy on the inside to the outside of my body so that I become wrapped in light?
SHould I just continue what I'm doing, keep practicing samadhi?
Should I expand, try more technique like tummo perhaps or just focus on what I'm use to?
Thanks

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Aug 20 2008 12:19:28 PM

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  12:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi michaelangelo7, welcome to the forum.

Keep moving forward, give thanks for the grace you receive, and appreciate "the scenery" but don't stop to look at it.

quote:
Originally posted by michaelangelo7

How do I begin to manifest all this light energy on the inside to the outside of my body so that I become wrapped in light?
Should I expand, try more technique like tummo perhaps or just focus on what I'm use to?
Thanks

My advice would be to focus less on transient phenomena like "light energy" and more on the ultimate spiritual goal.

Leave the crown chakra in God's loving hands, concentrate on the third eye, and keep the ultimate spiritual goal in mind in each present moment.

Namaste,
Suryakant

Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  2:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michael Angelo,

My God, amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. To "real" begginers like me your experiences sound fascinating and the part about previous lifes is very interesting. I've also heard here first that people might have had spiritual experiences before in previous lives that they take to the next life. You seem to be proof of that, all that progress in just a few months!

What can I say? Carry on?! I guess you know best, you seem to have a good intuition. Nevertheless it never harms to warn to be cautious and don't get attached too much to experiences or overdoing in energy reveries.

All the best and keep us posted of your progresses! I will be happy to read
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  5:56:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I recieved the answer to my first question in a lucid dream the other day and I just connected the dots a few hours ago. To manifest, one must become the inner light, you know you are the light so therefore it is externally projected outside of your body. The inner light shines within and it is mirrored or reflected onto you. In the lucid dream I felt something spiral and blossom out of my crown and I was deep within, felt like I was wrapped in a cacoon of light. I also heard the SoS burst out of my head and I heard it on the outside too. I mean I guess this counts as "clearing" or "wiping away" the dust or "drama" as talked about here on AYP. The next morning my pillar of light/crown was permanent just like the way my ajna became permanent. So I really recommend meditating in lucid dreams, a few minutes there carries over to so much more here in the waking.

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Aug 20 2008 6:50:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  10:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Whats next?
Thanks

Hi Michaelangelo7, welcome to AYP!

What's next? Well the best advice I got when my inner energy woke up was to read the main lessons in order found at the top of this page.

quote:

Only your "higher self" can answer these questions for you, but consistent daily practice is the key whatever you choose. Many here can attest here that AYP has been very effective for manifesting the desired results.

Best of luck however you choose!

ps- What's SoS?

Edited by - Anthem on Aug 20 2008 10:49:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2008 :  10:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SoS is Sound(s) of Silence, basically in lamens terms lol its the stream-like ringing and flow in your ears that one has induced thru deep, inner silence meditation.

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Aug 20 2008 11:23:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  01:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey everybody i have a few questions about recent happenings:
About 5 days ago when i was in meditation, the energy and pressure moved just to my right side. when i wake up i feel ajna and crown normally but then there is also this pool of energy above the right brow and another pool on the right of the top of my head near the crown. the pool goes away a little when i relax and focus on SoS which has gotten even easier to become drowned in, but i still feel the other one on the right side on my head next to the crown. i use to feel a large pressure cap all thru my head in meditation, but now its hardly at all just right side and sometimes above left eye, my face just feels warmed and the sos just makes the experience even more soothing. and when i enter samadhi all the pain, trapped energy pools, headaches go away and my body feels full of light. then when the breathing comes back i get up and feel rested, i yawn and kinda feels like i just woke up, i feel rejuvinated for a little bit at least, but then it comes back . i have found this and walking to be the only effective way to combat the negativity and drama, but it just makes me "ignore" the pools but i eventually come back to them .
is this normal?
is the energy and pressure pools just slowly leaving my head?
i read the kundalini is on the right side, so does this explain the pools there?
will it just dissaper in a few days?
i have been walking and not been meditating that much at all lately even before this started to happen, so idk why this happened or maybe im just being paranoid and its moving from left to right and then outwards and gone?
is this just some drama that will pass if i continue to cut back my meditation time or eliminate it completely for a certain amount of time?
its just kind of annoying the pools and sometimes they give me a small headache, i feel a lil sick, and hear a higher pitch ringing in my right ear. like i said i have been slowly cutting down since the end of july so this is or isnt odd?
thanks
i mean i think this is understandable considering how fast and how much progress and energy current has been running thru me in the past 3 months. a few weeks ago my intuition was telling me its over,i'm done, i did what i sought out to do, relax and enjoy the new blessings, the hard hard work and scraping and dusting away is over for now.
so should i just cool it for a while?
suggestions?

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Aug 29 2008 02:13:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  08:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome self pacing Michaelangelo. The walks help ground. Also eating a heavier diet for a few days will help. Cutting down on practice (which you are doing already).. and staying away from spiritual and inspiring things for a few days will also help.
The other thing to try is the lite chin pump.. it is very effective in evening out energy between the head and body.
At times getting a chiropractic adjustment or like Meg says in this post getting some energy work done helps even out the energy.
quote:
Meg said: The most effective thing that I've done to release it is to get some energy work done. The thing that works best for me is cranio-sacral work, but others respond to acupuncture, acupressure, and a good ol' neck adjustment.

From what I gather from your post.. you are very young, so chances of it being a medical issue is less, but it can never hurt to get a physical done.. if you have not already had one.

Hope these help. Just don't focus too much on the energy.. that will keep it in place.
Wish you all the best.

PS: Welcome to the forum.

Edited by - Shanti on Aug 29 2008 08:56:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  01:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well the energy is beginning to settle down, and after some research and thinking, i realized that chakras are wheels and my 6th & 7th are spinning too fast. they are always spinning in someone who is good hearted. the sushuma channel/nadi is always flowing, kundalini is just a re-realization technique. when i reached "enlightenment", i realized that i had been enlightened my whole life and then slightly dipped down from it when i hit puberty and got "plugged in" to the ego, material world. i was always wise in my actions, very quiet, and still am, and i really did/do laugh at almost anything, but now i laugh even more knowing that the kundalini risings just reminded me of this. i was always in my thoughts which is 6th &7th wheel, the wheels are where your conscioussness is happening. laughing and loving keep the kundalini flowing from head to toe and meditation just stirs it up and concentrates the energy to a specificed spot to help one re-realize their divinity they had somewhere in the past but got out of touch with it. it also taught me that meditation is a bias and is not necessary to achieve pure awareness and happiness, we are all guided from birth but some of us stray. why would god make us work for something if god is an evergiving parent? god gives us enlightenment and pure consciousness/awareness at birth. what happens if someone knew nothing about meditation or kundalini or that it even existed? would god hold that against them, and not let them attain/sustain enlightenment? i dont think so.... its all about purifying your biases, conditionings, prejudices, but most of all having a child-like mindset, then u will laugh a lot and love anyone and not have a single pre-concieved notion or prejudice against something/someone.

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Sep 06 2008 01:50:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  08:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

its all about purifying your biases, conditionings, prejudices, but most of all having a child-like mindset, then u will laugh a lot and love anyone and not have a single pre-concieved notion or prejudice against something/someone.

And that's by the way something that meditation does the best :)

quote:

it also taught me that meditation is a bias

That's a bias in itself, if you believe it. Consider melting it in your inner silence :)
Also consider reading Yogani's self-inquiry book.

:)
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  4:27:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes i understand how i kind of tangled myself and words right there lol. i know meditation can remove our "mud or "dirt" so to speak, but actually u could just sit down and think to yourself, ok, how can i become a child again and how can i clean up my non-loving acts and turn them into loving ones?
i think i read somewhere here on the forums about a man that tried to teach people something similar to what im saying, he said we are already enlightened and he dedicated his whole life to helping people figure it out not thru meditation and kundalini. i cant think of his name, do u know who im talking about?

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Sep 06 2008 4:38:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  11:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You probably mean J. Krishnamurti ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti )

quote:
u could just sit down and think to yourself, ok, how can i become a child again and how can i clean up my non-loving acts and turn them into loving ones?

Sure, but the thing is we don't have to start from scratch... Because it's such a perrenial question much has been done to make the process as efficient and safe as possible, hence AYP :)
The known problem with nondualistic teachings such as Krishnamurti's is that for many people they are not adequate because no inner silence is present. They haven't realised it sufficiently. On the other hand if those same people did deep meditation (which is "mantra yoga", despised by K.) and only then tried to figure it out from within their stillness, the difference would be noticeable. It's a matter of taking a reasonable approach. So many people have gone through the transformation already and AYP is a distillation of their efforts. Of course the number of paths is unlimited and you can choose any one you like. It only depends on what you want :)

Btw: with your very active energy, it would be good not to underestimate meditation :)
As you said, it's not necessary to "achieve pure consciousness" - one way to look at this. Who achieves the pure consciousness anyway, heh?
But don't get caught in the nonduality trap and deny the need to practice because there's nowhere to get to and there's also noone to get there.
There are two sides to the "englightenment equation". Inner silence and energy (kundalini). They must be in balance and if there's not sufficient inner silence, the energy will tear you apart (especially if you go to the crown). The body can take a lot, but it's capacity is still limited :)
Take it easy, you have many years to go :)
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  12:19:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yea thats another question i have, since i havent been doing energy work, i have been getting lost in the SoS lately and its presence and ability to consume me and go deep within has grown a lot. its pretty "loud" but it doesnt bother me at all, is there any such thing as over cultivating the inner silence? i have read before that the louder it is, the further u have gone within. and i also remember reading a passage in the bible about when someone walked past angels, u could hear running water. so i think there is a connection there with the SoS

and i think i may be overestimating, its possible lol, never should take it for granted. and i think it must have been hard for krishnamurti to explain this to someone who hasnt experienced the SoS. for pure consciousness i think people achieve it at the end of their lives when they have done all they can in that particular body, no longer need it, and are ready for another life. its like nirvana i guess or mahasamadhi when the yogi leaves their body at their discretion for the final time instead of literally dying

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Sep 07 2008 04:30:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  06:52:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd only say that formal ayp meditation is something different than getting absorbed in "SoS". It's a specific procedure, with good effects :) Getting absorbed in an experience shouldn't be mistaken for the practice. To progress, it's important to focus on causes, not the effects. The effects will be there naturally :)
Also don't mistake inner silence for any particular manifestation, such as "SoS". It's not important what you hear. The more inner silence is present (as a silent center, a stability) the more you can see through the mind's self-identification process, release completely, and acknowledge any content in the mind.
Take care.
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2008 :  01:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey its been 2 months and everything is good. i have a question though:
i have this inward pulling or suction pressure around and in the left eye, is this from Ida nadi? how can i relieve this or is this normal and will pass? i have been doing mostly stillness meditation the last few months.

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Nov 13 2008 03:41:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Propundit

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2008 :  11:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Propundit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Michael,

not sure if it will help, but have you tried neti (nasal irrigation). For me, that practice has been very useful at improving left/right balance around the nose, eyes, sinuses. Western medicine has focused mostly on neti for improving the sinuses (it does!), but it can also balance neural function in the facial region.
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  1:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
could u explain this to me, i have never heard of it before lol
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2008 :  9:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
michaelangelo7, here are some topics that discuss the Jala Neti (nasal wash):

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=3521#3521
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....C_ID=443#443
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=2818#2818

Take care:

VIL
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  11:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
k i will try it i think the congestion might be from either ida or pingala. ive read that pingala excess energy goes to the left temple near and around the left eye. but i have also read ida flows around the left eye. so idk who to believe lol. couldnt i just focus more on deep meditation and spinal breathing to refocus everything back into sushumna? will this relieve the pressure in the left temple and eye?
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2008 :  03:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I also have a history of pressure and pain in left side of face/neck and eye. I even had a retinal detachment in the left eye years ago and to this day I feel sometimes some discomfort there as well us on the left side of my body in general. I also think it is related to either the ida and pingala. But, from my point of view, it seems to be tru what you are saying when you say "couldnt i just focus more on deep meditation and spinal breathing to refocus everything back into sushumna?". When I started DM I started to feel much better and, after a few weeks/months, the knots I felt on teh left side of my body got much wekaer and I feel much more balanced like energy flowing more harmoniously throughout my body. I guess each case is different but here is my story anyway. I do think AYP has a whole body balancing and purifying effect and so it is no need to go into trying to open specific nadis. I also had congestion especially at left nostril (sometimes it alternated) but my sinus problems got much better with some months of DM alone.
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  06:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yogani please come in here i need help and have questions for any other yogi master, i need to get to the bottom of this

yogani, i am an unusual case i know it! i dont understand what happened to me, it happened all so fast. in the beginning i had a dream (see first post) and it summoned my brow chakra. i focused on it for 2 months (idiot move lol) but no pain ever, and there was heat there, probably pingala activation or maybe kundalini idk. so around the beginning of august of this year my head was full of pressure because of my energy concentration practice (i still had no clue about AYP or kundalini at this time). even with this pressure (mild i guess u could classify it, i never had pain, not once) i continued for the rest of the month until my 1st post here, aug 20. during may-august i did energy work (by accident because of my focus on ajna) and deep meditation, i always understood the concept of thoughtless awareness, thank god, i think it (the inner sounds/ OM) might have saved me, without OM i bet the energy would have brought me much pain. i always heard OM like since end of 2007, early 2008. i didnt pay much attention to the sound, only before i went to bed when it was quiet and still i would hear it.

alrite back to the pressure part... it started to go down after i cut back, its like 40ish% now, in the beginning we can call that 100%. but my pingala (left temple) is still excess energy, i can tell because of the pressure in left temple and above left eye. on the right side of my brain (ida) there is very little compared to when it was my whole right temple. im really really surprised with the pressure all in my head i didnt get pain or headaches, its like a miracle. its not that bad though, mild-medium its bearable and dissolves somewhat in meditation (pressure gets smoother, sometimes warm sensations, vibrations, or my awareness is totally off it sometimes) or when interacting physically/socially its gone completely 0%. i just dont understand why pingala isnt going down that much, i have cut back on all energy practice, i tried cooling apana a few days ago, it helps like meditation, but the pressure in my left temple always comes back. if i had a premature crown awakening or severe kundalini awakening, it would be much worse, right? maybe im just being picky because the energy pools feel kinda blah, and the pressure feels not good and not bad, just unwanted lol. when i put my hand or a few fingers on my left temple, it goes away, so its that level of pressure if u understand what i mean. i think i might have had a crown opening, but i meditate with my eyes open so i couldnt tell u 100%, all i saw was a white fog/light and felt high up and minimal if none body awareness and i saw/felt the vastness of a section of the galaxy, i saw planets, stars, and blue cosmic dust. this could have been a 3rd eye awakening, but since i meditate with my eyes open i couldnt tell u how far/deep in i went within, except the OM was roaring before i saw the vision (i dont remember hearing anything after the vision, it went silent i think or maybe i was just focused on the scenery). i feel pulling at the top of the head and sometimes a cool breeze comes over me, also at the back of the head and just past the place where your hair swirls out (where 3rd chakra rises to the head). do u know what i mean? like how each chakra can be felt on a certain finger, its status also has a specific place on the head.

i also feel this breeze in my palms, more predominant in the right palm. i read this means the nadi has reached the crown. have u had experience with this yogani? i feel this breeze in them at all times pretty much. i really dont understand how i could have gotten this far in only 6months, it baffles me lol. i dont do much spinal breathing and now i dont want to because i already have some excess in the head, i dont want more energy up there. im just lost now because its been about 3months and the left temple pressure hasnt gone down at all, but at the same time hasnt got any worse. yogani what should i do?? im so confused. also i think its important u know that i use ganja for most of my meditations, i have used it before for years before meditation, so its not a problem, never has caused anything bad or pain/headaches. it helps me ignore the external world really easy, and i get drenched in OM vibrating in my head/body, like i wanna marry it, im so in love

so yogani is it possible that OM can be so intense that it plays its flute so to speak like when a gypsy (or whatever its called lol) plays the flute and the snake (shakti) rises up?

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Dec 18 2008 07:08:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  07:13:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are correct to self pace. If I were you I would cut back, only meditate without ganja, and do deep meditation as recommended in the main lessons.
Sounds like you are making progress. Yogani's lessons are set up to balance energies, and it sounds like you have an imbalance now.
With just DM and no ganja, you will be able to tell if you need to self pace any more.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  09:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michaelangelo:

Etherfish has suggested to you just right. That, and stay busy in your life. Favoring self-paced practice of deep meditation and an active life will balance things out in time. The more we obsess over energy symptoms, the more uncertain our path will be. Just live and enjoy. The answers will be there as you engage in normal activity. You will find it is all stillness in action...

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2008 :  08:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whoa, Slow down. I feel you need to calm yourself with the long, deep and slow breath. You are excited. Seek calm. Shanti... Shanti... Shan ti hi... --TMS
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2009 :  07:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
does anyone else see clear light shimmering in front of their eyes? its not white, its clear, colorless i can only detect it by its shimmer and movement

what is this, what does it mean/
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2009 :  8:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Might be your aura. I see it as a white haze at times. Certain intentions have certain colors to them too. It's just scenery in a way. I think good scenery if we take note of the power of intention and how it's felt by those around you through every thought, action, deed... but scenery none the less.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000