Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Late night food cravings?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  06:16:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
OK...If I am correctly interoreting my experiences of late, I think I am in the middle of a 3rd eye opening. But that's neither here nor there really. My question is about controlling food cravings. I crave sugar and or carbohydrates in the middle of the night.

Does this happen to you?

If so, how do you control it?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  10:05:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I crave sugar and or carbohydrates in the middle of the night.

Solo,
Have you had such cravings always or is it something new?
If it is something new, it maybe a phase and maybe your body needs this at this point. The best way I have found to deal with this is to give the body what it wants.. and the phase passes off much quicker. Maybe a bowl of cereal will help?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2009 :  2:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i went through the heavy food craving phase myself 5 years back when the kundalini jolts started to jump without me knowing what they are...

i gained a lot of weight during that period, up to 6 or 7 kilos but then i lost half of them later on.

this will past, it's a kundalini energy excess flow which the body is not used to and it needs fat at 1st to hold it on as i've been told by one of my friends.

i am now on a beautiful system which feels very healthy and good, i just faste from 8:00 pm till 12:00 pm the second day.

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000