Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini: Can yours effect others?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  08:26:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am one year into my awakening, my body has gone through extensive purification. Among a list of MANY symptoms, have been rashes around various chakras.

Strangely, I have noticed that my wife and now children have recently also displayed a similar rash as I had, especially around the throat chakra.

Does the kundalini in me have an effect on the people around me? It seems to impact electronic devices like my PC, my watch, and lights, so I am guessing that it can also impact people?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  11:33:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi solo,

I have often wondered the same thing and unfortunately I don't have a definitive answer for you...but my personal observation of this is that children are much more prone to picking up on the energy then an adult. At least most adults.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  3:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, most certainly does your energy level affect others, including electronic devices. That's why we seem to enjoy being close to Masters and enlightened beings, since they transmit so much high frequent consciousness/energies. We are always attracted to those who are higher in frequency than ourselves. We get a bit of a "free ride" when being with them. That's also a reason why we cut down on being too much with them when we are having overload problems.

Self-pacing may be needed for all of you if you have a lot of symptoms and rashes. If you haven't already, check out "self-pacing" in the Yoga FAQ to get relevant lessons and links to read!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000