Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 contact from deceased
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bskyler428

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  11:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit bskyler428's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I posted a topic about being afraid of meditation. This kinda goes along the same topic. First i have to tell you my great-grandma passed away exactly a week from today. When I was sleeping i had a dream about my deceasd dog looking at a picture of my great-grandma. It really freaked me out but i thought nothing of it. Well then i was taking a nap next to my son and dreaming again. As i was dreaming the name of my great-grandma ESSIE filled my entire head. I woke up but could not open my eyes. the only way i can describe it is thousands of micro dots being sucked from me. like i wanted to grab on to the couch for fear of flying away. It took all my force to open my eyes, but when i did the would just close again three times. the second time a womans face appeared like she was right in front of me and slowly backed away so i could see the rest of her. Of course i was too afraid so i opened my eyes for the final time. From your guy's expierence do you think that she is trying to contact me, or do you think it is totally unrelated? and if it is her, is today the only day she can contact me?

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  04:07:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would ask! When you get drawn to the middle worlds like that there might or might not be something important for you to take in at the moment - it's often something in your psyche that needs to be dealt with. Remember you are always in control and use questions: Ask who it is and what they want! And just listen to the answer. Remember that nothing can harm you in anyway when you are dealing with such "spooky" things. You are pure consciousness and cannot be harmed.

Have fun! /emc
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000