Prana Vidya, Anyone?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

x.j.

304 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  9:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit x.j.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like I said above, I have been working on some of the techniques mentioned in this book lately. Recently I opened the book at random ot page 376. The title of the section is EXPANSION AND RELAXATION.
It reads, "...the psychic body is expanded on inhalation and relaxed on exhalation. ...The entire consciousness, ...should rally around expansion and relaxation. ...Total awareness, total attention should be on expansion and relaxation."
I layed down and for several hours I observed the prana expanding and stretching out the psychic body on inhalation and then it relaxed back down towards the skin level on exhalation. I have loving thoughts about some people I have encountered during the day, and this dwelling on the heart, caused an enhancement of the expansion, and relaxation.
I sense that the psychic body is an envelop over the physical body and actually stretches out with the inhalation. It seems to me that the progression of this practice day after day, is to not only increase the capacity to observe the expansion, but to actually stretch the psychic body so it swells out further and further beyond the physical limits of the skin surface. This will have a permanent effect of stretching the envelop out, ...until the sheath becomes fully expanded into...the golden egg. Comments on this?
x.j.

Edited by - x.j. on Dec 13 2008 05:24:52 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000