Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Question about kechari activity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yogajan

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2008 :  1:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yogajan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
As a relative newbie to AYP and the practices and at the risk of sounding naive, in a previous post yogani said "symptoms around the tongue and mouth are precursers of increased kechari-related activity." As I've been having some of these off and on, what does this mean, "kechari-related activity"?
Thanks,
Jan

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2008 :  08:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogajan,

I don't know what Yogani means there. Could you point to the link where you read it? Or maybe he will answer himself.
Personally I have found that energy around my mouth is related to energy coming out of my tongue. There are small energy centres around the mouth which become activated. There is one in the center of the head just above the palate, called the telu chakra which is directly activated by kechari mudra. Telu chakra is just below ajna proper (in the center of the head).

Christi
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  12:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jan:

Sorry for the delay getting back on this.

As ecstatic conductivity begins to stir in the body, one of the possible symptoms can be energy sensations in the area of tongue, mouth and palate. This is discussed in AYP Lesson 108, and has been reported by practitioners from many traditions, both ancient and modern.

Does having such symptoms mean we are supposed to do something with kechari? Maybe. Maybe not. That is a function of our own bhakti. You will know by your inner call.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000