AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 left toe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hannah

38 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2008 :  6:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hannah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How many people had left big toe pain during their awakening?

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  02:31:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes darl,i get pain in my big toe and under its toe nail. Usually on the left foot but sometimes on both.

I get sharp pains in my feet and they tingle all the time too.

We can have funky toes together hehe. I wonder what causes that?

Blessings

Guardian.
Go to Top of Page

Hannah

38 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  04:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hannah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Left toe pain is a common k symptom. Why? Dunno.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian

Yes darl,i get pain in my big toe and under its toe nail. Usually on the left foot but sometimes on both.

I get sharp pains in my feet and they tingle all the time too.

We can have funky toes together hehe. I wonder what causes that?

Blessings

Guardian.

Go to Top of Page

Guardian

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  12:53:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guardian's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is it something that upsets you darl?

I dont practise yoga. But iv been guided to read the main lessons here. Maybe that will help us both.
And if you wanted to,to give you more piece and comfort,you can visualise a angel with hands around any parts that hurt. That will help you feel safe and comforted :)

Blessings.

Guardian.
Go to Top of Page

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  3:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Thanks Hannah, I have had stabbing pain in my left toe. ???? At those times I said to myself, "wtf" and forgot about it. Never even considered it might be part of K. Now I know. Chock it up to one more phenomena. Not to worry, right?

Love to All,
Jill
Go to Top of Page

Hannah

38 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  5:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hannah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jill -

No worries; it's just a pain in the a$$. I have heard of someone having discoloration and losing the nail. K has lots of strange phenomena.

quote:
Originally posted by jillatay

Hey Thanks Hannah, I have had stabbing pain in my left toe. ???? At those times I said to myself, "wtf" and forgot about it. Never even considered it might be part of K. Now I know. Chock it up to one more phenomena. Not to worry, right?

Love to All,
Jill

Go to Top of Page

Hannah

38 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2008 :  5:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hannah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guardian -

No; not upset; just a little uncomfortable, that's all.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian

Is it something that upsets you darl?

I dont practise yoga. But iv been guided to read the main lessons here. Maybe that will help us both.
And if you wanted to,to give you more piece and comfort,you can visualise a angel with hands around any parts that hurt. That will help you feel safe and comforted :)

Blessings.

Guardian.

Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2008 :  01:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In general, once we start to consciously perceive kundalini-shakti manifesting through our vessel, left body pains or symptoms are connected to right brain hence inconscious blockage clearing whereas right body pains or symptoms are connected to left brain hence conscious blockage clearing. The quickest way to clear karma under mother kundalini direct action is by bringing to surface inconscious stuff hence usually more left part of body problems if one resists or does not know on how to deal K-symtpoms.

Usually, lower part body like leg or foot has to do with detox and alchemical rewiring in order to reconnect, ground and root with Mother Earth so more shakti-kundalini will safely flow through the vessel.

In Shakti, Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Jul 04 2008 01:49:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2009 :  2:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been having some "left big toe issues", of all things, so I did a search to see if by chance anyone else did, and found this post. It's located in the biggest joint of my left big toe, and it hurts (aches) the most during sleep and in the early morning. Also feels a little numb, and generally all discomfort disappears during the day.

I looked into gout, but this doesn't fit into that description very well, and I'd be surprised if it was that since my diet is healthy. I do eat meat, though, which is relatively recent. Also increased my potassium and calcium, but if anything the pain is getting worse. Hard to believe the Shakti would show up in the big toe...

Hannah, have your symptoms gone away? Anyone else? Any information appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2009 :  7:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Manipura
Any information appreciated.

Hi Manipura :)
Are you sure you aren't kicking the wall with your left foot when you are dreaming? Better get out the video camera. :)

I had pain in the joints in my left toe too, thought it was gout and cut back on all dairy fats. Didn't seem to help. This lasted for 3/4 of a year. It's gone now and has not returned for a many months. I believe it was the chiropractic treatments to my neck that helped. (but I can't say for sure).
The joints in the left toe are related to the neck area of the body. Do you have an injury or blockage in your lower neck? It's all related. Check out "reflexology". Perhaps you have crystaline build-up in the toe joint or in your neck?
Might be an idea to have a doctor look at it.
:)
TI
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  02:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The video recordings reveal no overt kicking. :) Crystaline build-up would be gout, and I don't believe that's what I got. I've done a little web-work, and have discovered that kundalini does indeed show up in the left big toe. Weird. Thing is, any kundalini symptoms that I've had thus far (and these days they are few) have had an "ecstatic" feel to them, even the uncomfortable ones. There's nothing ecstatic about this - it's just plain annoying. But I'm far from being a kundalini expert. My neck's not giving me any problems. Thanks for your reply, TI.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000