Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Spontanious Ecstatic Tongue Milking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2008 :  6:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Spontanious Ecstatic Tongue Milking

Dear AYP'ers,

I have been in stage 2-3 Kechari for about 5 months now. I have not snipped. When out for dinner the other day I had a sudden strong impulse to pull on my tongue. As I was alone in the room at the time, it quickly tried it. I immedietly (I mean instantly) got a very strong erection, combined with ecstatic sensual arousal - I only pulled a little! It took some time after I stopped for the intense erection etc. to subside, and I had to sit with my chair in close to the table, to avoid embarresment with my family at dinner. When I got home I thought I would try it again, and immediatly exactly the same thing happened - however this time I continued to pull...OMG!! It's impossible to describe how good it felt, and in no time copious amounts of pre-ejaculate was seeping from my penis. I had a long pre-orgasmic session like this and almost went over the edge -so I stopped. I tried it several times again today with the same result. It seems like it might have something to do with imminent stage 4. Does anyone have any experience with this, or thoughts about it. All would be appreciated.

Thou Art Cat
divinefurball

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  01:02:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Taoist teachings says the tounge is actually the penis. So my experience of kissing is to have a penis in vagina. With tantric practices, the same power that comes through the penis can come through the tounge or even the fingers.
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  04:41:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you emc, that is very interesting. (Now) It feels like they are 2 ends of the same thing. However, it was never this way before, and though it is similar, it seems more ecstatic and encompassing than ordinary genital pleasure. Kechari has felt like this, but never the tongue, outside kechari. What has changed and why?
Go to Top of Page

mitsiky

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2008 :  4:44:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mitsiky's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would say that something about your practice caused a connection between those two neural pathways.
Your brain is very flexible. Enjoy :-)
Go to Top of Page

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2008 :  12:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mitsiky

I would say that something about your practice caused a connection between those two neural pathways.
Your brain is very flexible. Enjoy :-)

Go to Top of Page

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2008 :  12:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tugging on the tongue is a real practice. I learned this from the Mallinson book on kecharividya of adinatha.

It activates kundalini.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2008 :  1:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also, in the ancient texts it says....

'Those who understand that the penis and tongue are connected by one channel, go beyond death'

I am just paraphrasing, but I think my quote is almost exactly right. I read this in the Mallinson book
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2008 :  2:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi alwayson, and thank you for your interesting responses to my post! I would like to view a copy of that book - perhaps by inter-library loan as you did. When I had the strong impulse to pull my tounge, I had already known that this was a yogic practice - Yogani mentions it somewhere in discussing stage 4 kechari - which is why I didn't feel utterly ridiculous trying it. The intensity of the result however, was very unexpected. I've backed off on kechari quite a bit, and have not been pulling my tongue - the experience was becoming intense enough to be frightening, and I was way too sexually aroused all the time (even when not activly engaged in practices). I wonder, is the 'one channel" connecting the tonge and the penis sushuma? Thank you again for your comments. Wishing You The Very Best, divinefurball
Go to Top of Page

alwayson

Canada
288 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  4:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I take no responsibility for this...

But if you really want to activate kundalini:

1) On an empty GI system, meditate till you enter an altered state (can take an hour and a half or more)
2) Do that tongue penis thing that you love so much until everything gets excited
3) Then redirect the penile sensation to your perineum area. This is where kundalini is stored.
Go to Top of Page

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2008 :  9:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear alwayson, thank you for this information. Perhaps I shall use it someday, but for now I prefer to self pace, and "hold back" a bit. I hope this message finds you well.

Thou Art Cat, divinefurball
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000