Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Tongue Twister
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  1:25:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm curious if this kind of flexibility lends to more ease of performing kechari. This video shows a person doing tongue tricks, some of them are things that I can do. Sadly, I cannot do "the wave" . I wonder how many of us here that perform kechari can do these exercises with the tongue? Anyone here doing kechari without this flexibility?

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ta4W3WEWOc

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  1:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You know there's a genetic factor that decides if you can roll your tounge or not. I guess people who lack that gene can still do kechari.
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  1:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

You know there's a genetic factor that decides if you can roll your tounge or not. I guess people who lack that gene can still do kechari.

That's good to know, that kechari (upper stages) is not limited to genetics.
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - May 18 2008 :  5:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can make it up to stage three and... all I can do is the tube thing with the tongue.

And that girl was so cute. "the waaAAaaAAve" haha :).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000