Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Some confusion misconception many-2 things
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2008 :  12:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Note:Brahmcharya dont think tatnrik point of view
What i know i am explaining.
Am i correct?
or some misconception.?????????
In Hindu tradition two type of practices are mentioned
1.Vaishnawa Panth
2.Shiva Panth
in vaishnava panth yogis trying to practice controlling senses.by practicing restriction(sublimation) in some work.
He has dietic restriction,life style restriction,god bhakti and ---many more.
Brahmcharya is must.
Many of these mans entered in samadhi.
Like Ram Krishna Param Hansa,Swami Vivekananda,Shankaracharya,Mahavira,Kabir,----------and many more.

In shiva panth yogis try to utilise senses in certain way.such that it automatically detatch from objects.and mind will controlled(sublimation).
they practice Yog in night,
they also practice sex with death girls body.Very few yogis practice this.Because he is much intrested in brahmcharya practice.
and practicing sex is more prone to deviating from his goal.
So safe is brahmcharya practice.
Am i right?????????????????
Eating any type of food.
He is eating Non veg and many un wanted type of food which is not sattwic article's.
Actually these shiv panth(Aghor panth) practices is esoteric.
not teached in society.
Because these things destroy hindu sattwic life style.
But at that time Hindu's not following his ancient practices.
Hindu life style is totally based on vaishnava pantha.
You can say Vedic Life style.

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  12:13:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Brahmcharya(not tantrik view) is must for entering in superconcious state.
I dont know how many non brahmchari(not tantrik view) got entered in super concious state.?
Whatever i know in these yogic practices Brahmcharya(complete abstinance (physicaly mentaly)from sex is required.
Senses are very powerfull.
Anytime they can destroy a man.unless and untill you will not entered in nirbij samadhi.you can say this is a safe atate.
brahmcharya is must for any shiva panth are vaishnava panth.??????????

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  11:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  11:40:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrityunjay:

We take a different slant on brahmacharya in AYP, defining it as "preservation and cultivation of sexual energy," which can be accomplished in either non-celibate or celibate lifestyle. The AYP tantra lessons and book provide means for that.

There are no absolutes in conduct -- only effective application of underlying principles forwarding the ongoing process of human spiritual transformation, which can be accomplished within any culture, religion or lifestyle.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Kris

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  4:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kris's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
they practice Yog in night,they also practice sex with death girls body.

This is not exactly fair. You are referring to a small sub-sect of Shaivism called the Kapalikas. The Kashmiri Shaivites, Spanda followers and other groups do not advocate or practice this stuff.
There is much of value in Shaivite teachings which is both sublime and profound. You should read up a bit more on it. You're in India, the ideal place to ask around?
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  05:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Q1.If i do Male NSV(sperm is not add with semen) For birth control.And i still practicing yoga.Am i still progress in yoga(means Mental silence and ecstatic conductivity)?
Q2.Suppose that husband body and wife body both have Ecstatic conductivity.They go to sex for progeny.Is this ecstacy create birth problem?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  11:59:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mrityunjay_singh_1983

Q1.If i do Male NSV(sperm is not add with semen) For birth control.And i still practicing yoga.Am i still progress in yoga(means Mental silence and ecstatic conductivity)?
Q2.Suppose that husband body and wife body both have Ecstatic conductivity.They go to sex for progeny.Is this ecstacy create birth problem?

Hi mrityunjay_singh_1983:

I would say the answer is "yes" to Q1, and "no" to Q2.

Not sure what you mean by "NSV," but sperm in the semen is not a prerequisite for progress with tantric methods and brahmacharya (preservation and cultivation of sexual energy). Several who have had vasectomy here have verified this.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  02:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
NSV means No-Scalpel Vasectomy.
I read in some forum. moving of cool current in spine from perineum to head during breath inhaling and some times during urination.
Some said that, this cool current is sexual energy
What sexual energy means semen+sperm or only semen.?
what is moving inside body(in my body i also feel feet to head energy movement) and in spine
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2010 :  04:12:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have had NSV. In my experience the rules of sexual energy don't change. The energy is stored or lost the same. What I have noticed however is that for me it is actually easier to practice bramacharya than it used to be. One month used to be impossible, now six months is easy. not sure why, might be the vasectomy or it might be the practices.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  03:06:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think, I am asking what is moving inside body?

some thing rushing in left half and right half of body, cool current in spine.

is it sexual energy(semen+sperm) or only semen.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2010 :  05:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
During practice of deep meditation i repeat mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAY".
But in AYP it is prescribed to repeat OM (=AUM) mantra.
am i practice om mantra?
OR
whatever i am repeating.
It is ok.
Go to Top of Page

mrityunjay_singh_1983

India
73 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  11:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Plant has inner reproduction process no outer reproduction process.

But

Animal has outer reproduction process no inner reproduction process.

Human have have both process.
Outer reproduction process : Progeny
Inner Reproduction process : Kundalini Awakening

I think kundalini awakening same like plant reproduction process.

Am I right?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000