Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Kechari and Sexual Retention
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roboto212

USA
56 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  1:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am wondering if practicing and mastering kechari has any influence on gaining more control of the sexual energy while in intercourse, such as certain retention practices?

SPecifically if kechari stage 2 and beyond, does this help gain more control over sexual energy and not having it released?

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  3:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my experience it doesn't. Sorry to disappoint. I have experimented with this over the years and found that unless your sexual activity involves still meditation while coupled (mine usually doesn't),then kechari seems to be too controlling or internalizing for me while connecting with a partner. Just as I like the freedom to move our bodies I feel the same with mouth and tongue. I too had hoped that kechari might be helpful but I haven't found it to be true. It does bear further research however....
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2012 :  11:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There's even an older discussion about Khechari and bypassing in this forum.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5166
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000