AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A card conversation with IT
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  04:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is not something I take too seriously, but sometimes when my mind is very busy or there's a tension I don't understand, I use my Osho Zen Tarot Cards to communicate with... it.

My life is in a smaller turmoil still, started with an overload which is smoothing out now, but I have to live the aftermaths of what I messed up during these latest months.

I got so tired yesterday and got an impulse to lay cards on the question "What's my issue right now?", but when I was about to lay the first card I got a sudden impulse to do a relationship laying instead - on my relationship to IT. !?!?! This could be exiting, I thought!! I felt the energies just open up and I became very "connected" - present/whatever - suddenly, as if it was really a calling to do the laying.

In the relationship laying one asks four questions:

1. What's my contribution into this relationship?
2. What's the other one's contribution into this relationship?
3. What's our common energies?
4. What is to learn from this relationship?

I was just so touched by the answers I wanted to share them here.

1. I brought: Consciousness
2. IT brought: Being born again
3. Together: To be Self
4. Learning: Completion

Just one of those reminders given to the Little self from the Self -IT - when I need it the most... I thought it was beautiful.

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  06:18:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice emc

At first when I read IT I thought you meant the internet and the forum etc. which still read well, and was delighted to find you wouldn't be leaving us because some card told you to

Then you clarified IT as the self and it made even more sense.

excuse my ramblings

Do you offer card readings to people on the forum??
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  6:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Louis!

Excuse taken.

Nope. My card readings are so extraordinary accurate so only very interested people are invited. Here on forum we'd mostly find people interested in meditation and stuff... Bah!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  7:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha. Yes, in my culture, "IT" means "Information Technology" i.e. computer stuff.

Sparkle, you can get answers like that without someone reading your cards, if you do samyama. just generate the emotion of wanting to know an answer, then focus all your attention on the question and the true meaning of it as you say it from silence, then release it in samyama.
Watch for the answer to come to you. it may be immediate, but more often a day of two. The answer will appear in front of your eyes in a thousand different possible ways, but with me it is visual, not in words, but someone acting out the answer.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  02:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Sparkle, you can get answers like that without someone reading your cards, if you do samyama. just generate the emotion of wanting to know an answer, then focus all your attention on the question and the true meaning of it as you say it from silence, then release it in samyama.
Watch for the answer to come to you. it may be immediate, but more often a day of two. The answer will appear in front of your eyes in a thousand different possible ways, but with me it is visual, not in words, but someone acting out the answer.

Hi Ether, yes, this is the kind of thing I do. I have always relied on my own inner guru. sometimes I use samyama but more often than not just ask the question in silence - duh! isn't that samyama
I find though there are always questions which are difficult for me to discern. I am learning not to bother too much with them and just let things flow. It doesn't really make any difference anyway, as long as we are engaged in our practices the natural unfolding is taking place regardless of any "ideas" I might have.

That's the theory anyway - sometimes its nice just to be told or have something confirmed by someone that knows
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000