AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 meditating while being out of the body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2008 :  06:18:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone

i just wanted to share this amazing experience i had yesterday thus the most intense experience i ever had.

i was between the stage of sleepy and awake then suddenly my astral body got out of my physical body and the feeling was amazing i felt kindness surrounding me and a very high state of vibration but in a really nice and comfortable way.

and there i don't know why, but it was like a msg that came to me and told me to sit and meditate on my 3rd eye while in my astral body.

so i sat as i usually do with my legs crossed and my hand intertwined like in the picture of lahiri mahasaya and started focusing on my 3rd eye.

then suddenly i saw smthg like a black hole pulling me from my 3rd eye and there it was the most lifely experience i ever felt it was an experience beyond the description of words i felt like a niagara waterfall filled with life and like a huge meteor rushing and bursting with fire like a train like the sun like the cosmos it was smthg beyond description.

and it was like being pulled into smthg really i can't describe it as it is i can't give it enough credit.

it was darkness mixed with lights perhaps i don't know but it was amazing words cannot describe it.

then suddenly i had like a thousands wows i got a thousands eurikas a 1000 questions and answers.

it was like being upgraded or updated or like poring water into a bucket.

then i got thrown away out of that black hole after being pulled all in and got back to my normal astral body and said to myself thk u god almighty.

then returned to my body and woke up and felt like i was purified or i don't know whatbut it felt new and great.

anyways i had an explenation to what happened from a friend of mine.

but i would like to c ur explanations.

Namaste

and sorry for the bad english if there are any faults i'm working on getting better.

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Mar 29 2008 06:28:30 AM

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2008 :  04:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, Ananda,

Once in a very long time a soul is born that incorporates all of the attributes of the cosmos completely and is able to change the world on a universal scale, but does not realize it. Some of us are like stars, moons, black holes, et al.

Anyway, I had a dream before this event actually happened years ago and told people about it:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6936540/

I never understood this dream. Here I was in the cosmos and I smiled in delight as I saw this sun escape from a black hole.

My previous post is discussed here of dropping within a black hole or a void:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=1581#1581

(Before joining the forum I didn't know what the term "bliss" meant, although I had experienced this in the past).

Anyway, I had also experienced Nirvikalpa Samadhi, previously, and that of a dream like state where I was in the cosmos requesting that I stay and was allowed to do so for a purpose. Originally, I thought that all of my experiences had something to do with me and that I was going to be someone that was going to change the world or become a great teacher. Black holes are self absorbed. We are and can't help it: LOLOL

Until very recently I held this belief, but realized innately that it was not about me, at all, but about someone else. And that someone is you.

So consider me that symbolic black hole infused with the light of knowledge letting you know that you truly are a pure Liberated Being. Your dream was that of the future and all your posts support this fact - that of experiencing being the cosmos, itself, the siddhis, escaping a black hole, et al. (which is impossible for most). So, this is who you are and you will affect the world universally. Maybe like Buddha or a coming Avatar? Who knows? Maybe you will merge the East with the West? Only you will know as you continue to unfold your true Being.

It is truly an honor to be in your presense and a great pleasure.

Namaste (I bow to the Divine in you):

VIL
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2008 :  08:16:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Vil god bless you my brother.

i'm really gratful and overwhelmed by ur kind reply, but really i ain't but a normal guy like you still in pursuit of realization.

and may it be as god wishes it to be in everything, we are all servants and seekers of god and everyone is great within himself and the divine is in everyone.

and all i can give you as an advice is practice jnana yoga and do bhakti that's the key to make a real progress and by the way yogani's simple techniques here are a great help to.

ever since i took on spinal breathing and the meditaion i am everything is settled and going on smoothely god bless yogani for his kind and giving heart.

(he who knows himself, knows god) that's a saying by the prophet Muhamad even in islam wisdom exists and i'm a born christian by the way but i respect all religions.

Namaste and God bless your kind heart brother Vil.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2008 :  4:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Vil my friend i'm thinking about what u said and it's somthg strange to me but to be honest a friend of mine told me that this experience is a preparation to somthg else and i felt that to so let's just let it to the will of god.

Plus a negative thing happened here toward your really nice reply which actualy worked as an ego induser for me i realized that when i looked back at my reply to u.

a person like me who doesn't know what he's going through giving an advice to som1 like you who experienced true samadhi.

forgive me my friend i don't know what got over me and thk u again for your reply.

Namaste

Edited by - Ananda on Mar 30 2008 4:29:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2008 :  8:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda, all gross experience will pass and that's a good thing, but it does not negate the dream, but will make the experience richer and fuller down the road. So if you look at it from this vantage point then it's okay. A truly selfless person is genuine and loving and is without ego. You have a true gift of honest humility and kindness of heart that transcends all knowledge, experience and even samadhi.

Your advice was practical and seeing the wisdom in practicing yogani's lessons and sincere gratitude is refreshing.

The ones that have the most impact on others are through generosity of spirit and kind sentiment. More than knowledge, understanding, are the pure of heart.

So there you go, my friend, and I look forward to your future insights on how AYP is helping you unfold who you already are.

Namaste:

VIL

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2008 :  6:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Beirut,

You could try googling "causal realm" or "causal body" and see if anything correlates to what you experienced. I would be interested to know if it does.

Great experience by the way.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2008 :  7:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Truth be told it does, thk you christy this makes things a lot clearer and i thk god and thk you for making me realize this truth.

and to add on smthg i've been told that my experience is that of entering akasha the cosmic memory, and the causal plane is just a different name for it but looking for that name made me understand a lot more of what happened and it's a very good thing i guess.

but still i should pass this experience cz it might create attachment and it's not the final destination.

Namaste

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Apr 02 2008 05:28:01 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000