Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 laughing yoga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eddie33

USA
120 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2007 :  9:34:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddie33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i was just on youtube checking out some videos on asanas and i saw this. I kind of like it and I think it would be really affective.
I'm gonna try it by myself when no ones around.

Has anyone tried this? what do you guys and gals think about it

Eddie33

USA
120 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  11:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eddie33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
here's the youtube link with a whole bunch of videos on it.
http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...aughing+yoga
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  03:32:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ha.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  11:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do this sometimes. It lightens the heart. Many people, I think, will find it very hard to practice. At first your mind is going, "nothing is funny, this doesn't feel right." But just keep pushing out the laughs...it's therapeutic.

If you really can't seem to get it to work, just pop in an episode of Arrested Development or some other funny show.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000