AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Dreamscape
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  12:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Last night I was sitting in my chair and the memory of a dream experience the night before came back to me. Hadn't thought about it once since it happened.

It felt like a certain out of body experience. I don't seek them or have any strong interest in studying them, so when something like this happens it stands out to me.

Unconscious, I realized I was looking at something. Everything had a blue tint, like I had blue lensed glasses on. Then I felt my body was asleep and my eyes were closed. I thought, I must be seeing with my eyes closed again.

The next part was strange. I felt a jolt of fear in my body, an alarm of some kind. But I was conscious enough to think there is nothing to be afraid of. But this alarm, tension, or arousal was enough to cut the image I was seeing.

At that moment it felt a DJ started scratching his record right in my head. Felt also like my eyes and brain cringed up to the sound. Then I was back in my body. I sat up for a moment, and laid back down to sleep.

crouch55

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  2:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit crouch55's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kyman,
In the Siddha Yoga literature, the blue light is often experienced as the Divine Light from which everything is created (e.g., see "Play of Consciousness" by Muktananda.)
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  7:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey crouch,

I remember reading that book, and it did come to mind when I tried to interpret the experience.

Edited by - Kyman on Jan 14 2008 3:51:21 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000