AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Retrograde ejaculation while urinating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  5:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This happened recently and initially caused some concern about prostate function, unless of course it is a natural part of the neurobiology shift.

I've not done any tantric practices.

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  6:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This incident was not following sex, there were no sex thoughts and while it was like an orgasm it wasn't exactly. More of a full body ecstasy, with a rush upward.

Some googling has shown me that it could also be part of the diabetic condition and potential MS I get to work through. Even if it is a symptom, it just might work out to be a benefit, eh?
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  8:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Vajra--welcome, we are old friends I believe, from a yoga chat room, yes? Good to "see" you again! I have never heard of this having any connection to diabetes, but I'm not a total expert--only having had diabetes for 42 years myself. As for that "full body ecstasy", I have also experienced that without ever practicing any tantric practices, only my meditation and siddhis for 35 years. I believe that after many years of deep meditations, enough purification occurs and enough silence is gained to naturally bring about these experiences spontaneously. At least this has been both my understanding and my experience.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Swami Vajra

42 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  10:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Swami Vajra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Shining Soul!

Yes, I felt that was you when I saw the name, hoped it was.

Just an experience like any other, caught me by surprise. Contacted SatGuru about it and the reply was simply, "There will be various ecstasies."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000