Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hi Yogani and all!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

At Ur Mercy

Netherlands
5 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  12:24:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit At Ur Mercy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Good night everybody!!

I discovered the AYP teachings a couple of months ago and just wanted to say that Yogani and all you forum-members are doing an awesome job! I absolutely love the teachings [I just don't know how to thank you, Yogani, for this gift you gave to the world. Thanks so much man ] on the mainpage, and the forum is als wonderful. I already read and learned alot. I will definitely keep on praticing, and contribute to the forum and spreading of the Word whenever possible.

The Secrets of Wilder was very beautiful too. Only problem was that it was too short I definitely will check out all of the other books too!!

Bye for now.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  09:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum AUM .
Thank you for joining us.

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  1:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and Welcome to the forum Keep posting we are all here to help each other

Go to Top of Page

Eddie33

USA
120 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  4:31:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddie33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000