Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2007 :  1:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi folks. I have been "lurking" in the forums for a while now and I wanted to contribute some of my positive energy to the discussion and make y'all aware of my existence! It is true that the teacher appears when you are ready and one of these weird days I will relate that story but for now let me say how thankful I am for having found Yogani and his teachings and for all of you fellow travelers in the forums.

Peace
Mac

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2007 :  3:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Black Rebel Radio welcome to the forum, are you doing AYP practices? let us know what you are doing and feel free to ask any questions you like we are here to help each other.

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2007 :  4:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Black Rebel Radio!

Nice when "lurking" persons reveal themselves! You sort of sense the lurking behind the posts...

Hope you continue to enjoy AYP practices!
Go to Top of Page

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  07:53:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi folks. Thanks for the welcome. I am practicing SB (Pranayama), Deep Meditation and Samyama. It's going well although I'm impatient with bhakti and too much analysis (that's always been a thorn).

Peace
Mac
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  07:59:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Mac.

Yep.. the impatience thing is a problem for all of us with too much bhakti.. but if you overdo.. you learn soon enough there is no hurrying the process... actually it slows you down by making you self pace due to overdoing symptoms.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks for joining us.
Go to Top of Page

Eddie33

USA
120 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  10:58:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eddie33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know when i hear that phrase i imagine like working very hard to rech a goal, failing, and then when all else seems wrong mysteriously a teacher shows up. I think it's just the way life is maybe. I've had similar experiences like this. But i still think that one of those washed up overused cliche phrases that people say. Kind of like "before enlightenment chop wood carry water,... man i don't even feel like typing the rest out i heard it too many times

and seriously teachers today are eager to get more students which equates to them either more money or more prestige
Go to Top of Page

Eddie33

USA
120 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  11:05:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eddie33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
but good luck on your journey radio!
Go to Top of Page

Black Rebel Radio

USA
98 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  1:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Rebel Radio's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the warm words and wishes.

Peace
Mac
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000