Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Remote Viewers, 21st Century Rishis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gnosis

USA
68 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2007 :  2:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gnosis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Any of you in here ever tried remote viewing. I think it's an extremely spiritual experience. When you get in the zone and perform it correctly you feel deeply connected to the collective unconscious.

Remote viewing is a skill using the unconscious mind to sense/perceive information in the past, present or future.

I am not that good at it, which is why I am still focusing on meditation, if I can learn to master my conscious mind by getting to the inner silence, then all the problems associated with remote viewing will disappear, because the main problems for viewers are what's called AOL (analytical over lay). Pretty much mental images interfering with the results of the view.

Major Ed Dames claims that meditation is no help to remote viewing because meditation mainly occurs in alpha state, while rv occurs in the theta state, BUUUUT, the inner silence necessary for remote viewing can be learned from meditation, so I think he's wrong. Not to mention predominant alpha brain wave activity is only the beginning stages of meditation. When the inner silence grows we go deeper and deeper into theta and even delta brainwave states and eventually even gamma. I am not sure Maj. Ed Dames knew this when saying that meditation is no help to remote viewing. With practice one can learn to easily access in the theta brainwave states at will, which would be an invaluable skill to any remote viewer.

With the protocols of remote viewing we can become our own Rishis.

I think the book Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing and Transformation of Consciousness by Russell Targ is a great book on the implications between conscious development and remote viewing. I think remote viewing is a skill like meditation that deserves some careful attention.

http://www.espresearch.com/limitlessmind/

People look at remote viewing as a cool demonstration of psi, but what they don't see are the spiritual implications. Remote viewing is not just a skill to look at locations outside the body, it can be a great tool to understanding yourself. Just like meditation on the basic level is just for relaxation and stress relief, but in the deeper inner mechanics of meditation it is a tool to transform consciousness, I think remote viewing has this ability, albeit in a different way.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000