Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 An exercise to try- just say no to dreaming...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2007 :  03:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Andrew

All I have realized is all I am not. I know nothing about my true nature....other than the fact of it. Just like you!

This, however, became so evident (all that I am not) that I could not go on in the life situation I used to occupy. That's all.

The shattering .....of everything coming to an end......I am slowly adapting. Slowly....realizing that nothing needs repair, since nothing is really broken. Part of some days, I am just the shattered pieces, though.....just the brokenness; especially in the beginning....it was so close to being too much to handle. But somehow - the brokenness allows for strength. Beyond the weakness is somehow strength.

As for the ecstacy....
I live in a huge boarderless field of vibration. You know how you somtimes can see the vibration of a candlelight on the tablecloth...without actually seeing the vibration when you look directly at the candle?...Well...it is exactly like that. An immense vibrating power both going up and coming down - or neither.....it is just here....and I am in the middle of it somehow. If I don't resist it, it flows freely. If I become scared and contract, I almost pass out....and I have trouble breathing and my head is under immense pressure. But if I relax....everything just has its way with me. That is why I feel so held .....when I am not busy

The shine is always here now. But it is funny....I only see it when my eyes are open. With eyes closed, the shine is.....dark light (sorry...I know this sounds funny)...an aliveness only. How come the light is so dark? I don't understand that....but it doesn't matter much whether I understand or not. Luckily.

quote:
Is there a continuing evolution of consciousness,

This I can immediately answer: No. There is no evolution of consciousness. The dark light....somehow contains consciousness. It is as if consciousness belongs to what I see when my eyes are open....it belongs with the world...? I don't know, Andrew...I am not ripe to talk about it....I don't understand it.

As for practises....
I am always with I am.....every free second I revert to it. Not because I think it is right.

Just because I love it so.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2007 :  09:24:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Katrine for sharing your experiences as always you give a lot!

A
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  04:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Katrine,

quote:

Mmm...the way is always here, is it not? So...abiding within.....with no intention at all....seems to bring everything here. I don't know anything about this, Christi, other than the fact that I am not going anywhere.....I rest here; and everything is coming here....

It is as if....I have lost all interest in maps and explanations.....especially the complex ones. They don't do it for me any more......nothing but inner abiding seems important...

Sorry for not being clear....I don't mean to disagree with either Barry or Aurobindo....who am I to do that? No....it is just that the ....inner abiding, the silence here, is very informing......but I cannot say what it is telling...

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I don't know anything about this either. Different teachers seem to have a different slant on it, that's all I know. I'll let you know if anything exiting comes up from my own experience.

But in the meantime I think you are right with the be right here, right now approach. It seems to be what most teachers are saying. And from the quotes posted above from Barry and Aurobindo, it isn't imediately apparent that they are saying anything else.

Something very interesting has started happening at my crown, like it has gone into full time on mode. Very beautiful. I am still into maps and explanations... and explorations! So I will see what I can find up there if I get the chance.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000