AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Time Frame Granthis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chuggroni

6 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2007 :  10:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit chuggroni's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I've undergone a full blown kundalini awakening - or am undergoing to be more correct. Even though I know that the end will be reached when it's ready, I'm wondering if anyone knows a time frame? I've read that Hindu scripture puts a minimum of 3 years for all the symptoms of any given awakening. I'm currently a year and a half into it and the goddess is doing her work on the granthi of the heart which I've also read is the most time consuming knot to dissolve. It's been a ride out of life - you would never be able to anticipate the power of kundalini, her power to make a man surrender. I'm so sad too that so many people misunderstand what happened to Jesus Christ and his rising. Us practicioners know.

Any insights would be wonderful.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2007 :  07:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The time frame is different for everybody; there's no way of knowing.
No reason to be sad for people misunderstanding Jesus. Yes there are many things left out, distorted, and hard to understand in the writings about him. But he still is a very positive influence on a lot of people. The reason is that he influences people on many different levels. In other words the same story can bring you different revelations at different points in your spiritual evolution.

At one time, God giving his only begotten son may seem like a supreme sacrifice and make you cry because of the realization that God loves us so much.

Then at another time, you may realize that Jesus intentionally sacrificed himself in order to symbolize how we must give up everything in this world to realize heaven that is within.

Then maybe another time you are feeling sorry for yourself because of all the misfortune or persecution in your life. Then you realize that your misfortune and persecution is nothing compared to what Jesus went through, and it helps you overcome it.

Each of these lessons can help people greatly in their lives, and it really doesn't matter what the original story was about, or whether people ever have the understanding that you have at the moment. I'm sure there are levels of understanding that I may never reach that may be of supreme importance to someone else at some time.
So what is important is what YOU get from it at the moment.
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2007 :  11:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chuggroni - I agree with Ether that the time frame is completely different for everyone, so much so that it's almost irrelevant to talk about. What's even more interesting to me is how varied the awakening can be. My heart granthi was the first to open (or untangle), and what seems to be taking a long time for me is my root granthi. I can often feel the energy down there, moving around and buzzing. It's counterintuitive that this would be the order of things, but so it is. Have you considered having any kind of energy work done to help with the knots? Acupuncture...cranio-sacral...reiki? 3 years doesn't seem like enough time, especially for those of us who have a lot of old energy patterns to clear out.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000