Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Nerve hook for kechari: international order?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - May 17 2007 :  02:29:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I posted my difficulty with snipping the frenum some months ago, mentioning that the limiting fibers are always somewhere underneath the innocent fresh, making it difficult to snip effectively without heavy bleeding (not to mention, my frenum always return to its original length in a few weeks despite my heavy snipping).

Then, I forgot in which thread, Ether mentioned the "nerve hook" which I could imagine would be vey useful. But at that time I hesitiated to buy one because I believed I was too concerned about the frenum which should not be too important. Now my bhakti seems to grow again and in a more health balance. But I can't find any nerve hook in the internet which allows international order. (I'm from Hong Kong) Anyone can help here?

Alvin

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - May 18 2007 :  2:14:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Personally, I would advise not cutting.

Have you tried swallowing the tongue, or sucking the tip back there? There is tremendous amount of stretching to be done simply through force of will, or where and how you place the tongue, coupled with slight suction.

Try pointing the tip of the tongue back into itself, as if it were going to pierce the center of the tongue. Try to pierce the tongue. You will just keep pushing the tip farther and farther back, eventually reaching the throat.

You know the OM? Do the Om position of the the throat as you do this. Play around with the various positions, trying crunching your nose upward as you do it. The shape of the throat, and applying suction, can be great assets in stretching the tongue. You also exhaust all options before taking a blade to your nerves.

I haven't done khechari stage 2 or 3 for a few months, but I can feel the places I'd normally touch with the tongue becoming more active. Today was the first day I actually went up there. Waiting to see if my bhakti is gonna call me back up for another stint.

Edited by - Kyman on May 18 2007 2:18:53 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000