Building a Daily Practice with Self-Pacing
 Request for Guidance in Meditation Practices
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gmchaudhari

India
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2007 :  01:48:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit gmchaudhari's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Yogani

I have been practising Meditation Since Sep 2004. I have come a long way I feel so. I was inspired by your site and I would like to put on record that this site aims at discovering Guru who is inside every one. During the spiritual travel, Prana got awakened somewhere in the Year 2005. In Apr 2006, Vishnu Granthi (Second Knot) and in the Month of Feb 2007, The Third Knot got pierced. Recently I had some miraculuous experiences which helped me to see the abnormal incidents where some people were invovlved in doing black magic against my family. My wife is detected with cancer during the same period i.e. Feb 2007. I am undergoing through tremendous pressure, but my meditation practices kept me going calm and cool through ups and downs of life.

On 16 Apr 2007, while I was having a afternoon nap, I had a vision. In the vision I was lying down on the floor. almost asleep. after a while, I saw a Sun before my eyes. Initially I tried to avoid the bright light but later on I realised that it was Sun whom I have been worshipping for Months together. Immediately I started doing Trataka on the Sun. With in no time I felt that its light energy is pouring down on me through the place between the eyes and filling my body with light. I enjoyed this process not only once but almost five or six times. I felt that my whole body is expanding with light. At the end of the vision I was almost awake.

I request you to analyse the vision and guide me what exercises should I take up to move ahead. I shall be very much greatful to you.

Thanking you very much!

Yours Faithfully

gm chaudhari
India

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 19 2007 03:20:14 AM

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2007 :  02:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum, gm chaudhari

Until you hear from Yogani:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you met the support of your inner guru exactly when you needed it the most.

Deep meditation is very powerful in and of itself; and since you have also awakened Prana (ecstatic conductivity), you might want to consider adding Samyama to your practise.

Look at Yoganis Lesson no 150:
http://www.aypsite.org/150.html

You are already doing great; and the most important aspect when it comes to "moving ahead" in your practise is.......to simply do it! The rest follows by itself.

I wish you all the best in your practises, and pray all will be well with your wife and your family.
Go to Top of Page

gmchaudhari

India
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2007 :  02:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit gmchaudhari's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting a quick reply. It was so coincidental that actually before I could read the reply I had finished up with study on Samyama. Once again thank you for your supportive and encouraging short reply. May God bless You!

gm chaudhari
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2007 :  03:20:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2007 :  10:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi gm chaudhari, and welcome!

It sounds like you have been moving with steadiness through some difficult times. May you continue to do so and may your wife have a full recovery.

These lessons may help add some perspective on your experience with the sun/light:

The Star: http://www.aypsite.org/92.html
The Star Revisited: http://www.aypsite.org/179.html

Whatever inner experiences we may encounter, it will be our practices and our continued dedicated activity in the world that will carry us forward. Inner experiences can inspire us in these things, solidifying our faith in the divine, and our surrender to the process of our transformation. As we continue to practice and serve others, we will become the divine light in action in the world, even as we become the One that comprises all and never acts.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

gmchaudhari

India
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2007 :  02:12:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit gmchaudhari's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani

I express my deep appreciation and regards for your act of going through the post and forwarding a suitable reply. May the Yoga Community be the torch bearer of peace and serenity in the world.

Thanking you once again!

gm chaudhari
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000