AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 I am newbie, someone drop and help me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shelly

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2007 :  11:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit shelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello my dear friends,
I am 20 years old guy, I had decided to stop ejaculating after 4 years over-doing it, coz I found out it is hurting me inside, body mind and my spirit,
I am blessed that I have a very powerful mind I am happy that it is now 50 days I have stopped it and fighting with the evil, it was easy for me, but evil comes to me from time to time, I did my best always to pass him succesfully, this thing is that recently I am experiencing some small white liquid (semen) comes out when I defecate with pressure, for your information I was also studying and reading about sex recently (I guess it effected my mind maybe, I dunno)
I am concerned now, does it mean my semen is very much so it comes out naturally?
does it mean there is much semen left in my urethra after I saw only some little came out? so Should I ejaculate again to put out stayed semen in it if it will hurt me?
Or shoud I not ejaculate and everythings is ok?
I am confused, please clarify me up,
Btw, it happened 3 or 4 times only so far, very little semen came out!
I do also Hata Yoga, I am so much happy during abstinence my mental power has got backed, I use to be very talented predicting things before happening and some other spiritual things, they are happenning again now! surprised!
I will be looking forward to your reply
thank you very much, your site rocks!
Love & Peace

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  02:32:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i would say that 50 days is a very long time for someone just starting this change. I would suggest self pacing and getting the understanding of how it feels to be fully charged and then discharge. In my experience this takes time and gradually getting used to. When I started many years ago I would let myself have a week, eventually 2 weeks. Now in my 40s once every month feels right and occasioanlly longer but i don't believe that viewing ejaculation as evil is the right approach. It is better to feel it as spendng stored energy and that it is a bit like exhaling as well. It is a letting go of energy and tension and it does feel healthy to allow once in awhile unless you really feel no need. don't force it too much. find balance
Go to Top of Page

shelly

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  04:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit shelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Victor

i would say that 50 days is a very long time for someone just starting this change. I would suggest self pacing and getting the understanding of how it feels to be fully charged and then discharge. In my experience this takes time and gradually getting used to. When I started many years ago I would let myself have a week, eventually 2 weeks. Now in my 40s once every month feels right and occasioanlly longer but i don't believe that viewing ejaculation as evil is the right approach. It is better to feel it as spendng stored energy and that it is a bit like exhaling as well. It is a letting go of energy and tension and it does feel healthy to allow once in awhile unless you really feel no need. don't force it too much. find balance

Thank you for your feedback dear Victor,
The thing about me is that for me there's no start or end or certain steps to go forward like self pacing or etc, this is what my decision is, coz I feel it great being away from it and I am happily experiencing this wonerful state without ejaculation (really getting back to my complete health) maybe it is relative to my body, mind organisms, I dunno, but that is why I may call it evil inside me, I really wanna stay away and at least retain my Jing (semen) for a very long time,
anyway the only problem with me, which I am concerned is the very small semen which recently came out, that bothered me a bit, I wanted to hear from you experts if it is a problem or not?
should I do....? as I questioned in my first post
PS - falling semen did not happen again for last 48 hours
Thanks alot!

Edited by - shelly on Apr 12 2007 04:18:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  1:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by shelly

Thank you for your feedback dear Victor,
The thing about me is that for me there's no start or end or certain steps to go forward like self pacing or etc, this is what my decision is, coz I feel it great being away from it and I am happily experiencing this wonerful state without ejaculation (really getting back to my complete health) maybe it is relative to my body, mind organisms, I dunno, but that is why I may call it evil inside me, I really wanna stay away and at least retain my Jing (semen) for a very long time,
anyway the only problem with me, which I am concerned is the very small semen which recently came out, that bothered me a bit, I wanted to hear from you experts if it is a problem or not?
should I do....? as I questioned in my first post
PS - falling semen did not happen again for last 48 hours
Thanks alot!

Hello Shelly,

First - Welcome to the AYP Forum - very glad to have you here!

And since, I tend to be a bit ... long-winded (long-worded? ) - I'll do my best to answer your question up-front (and then say whatever else I may want to ... ).

First and foremost, please note: I am not a medical doctor or health professional of any kind, and am speaking solely from my own experience, along with a (relatively) immersed background in Tantric teachings and information, and the experience of other men, whose comments I have heard, on this matter.

Having said that, my answer to your question is:

I don't think you have anything at all to be concerned about. If your only symptom, after suddenly going for fifty days plus without ejaculating, after doing so much more frequently (during your life, before starting this practice) - is to have a fairly minor "leakage" of semen or semen-like fluid ... that sounds like exactly what you surmised: your body's way of "offloading" some of the build-up.

The fact that this didn't happen in a more overt way (i.e. "wet dream"), says (in my opinion) that your body is well-suited (per your natural physiology, karma, practice results, "whatever" <-- not knowing what-all you've done, which might contribute to your pre-disposition to "easy retention") -- to this practice of semen retention.

Personally, I've been engaged in this practice for a bit over a year - and am greatly enjoying the benefits!! I have not gone the "100% route", as you are choosing, but have decreased frequency (of ejaculation) down to once every 3-4 months, at which time I will ejaculate maybe 1 to 3 times over the course of a week or two ... and then be good for another three to four months. Prior to my last ejaculation, I think I went closer to five months ... kind of lost count!

(A very good thing for me, since, like most men, I had become very conditioned to the faux-pleasure of ejaculation! <-- Going back to adolescence ... and I was 44 when I started "retaining" - am 45, now.)

And personally, the benefits I've experienced simply cannot be over-stated ... they're amazing! More energy, more spiritual awareness, ability to have much more subtle energy availability in the upper chakras, a sense of positive "snowball" effect, with respect to all my practices and my yogic evolution, in general - and so on.

I've said this (here in the AYP Forum) about other aspects of AYP / Tantra, too ... and the bottom line is: I don't know exactly what "percentage" to attribute to one given practice ... but I do have a sense that semen-retention is a big one (pun fully intended!).

And every bit as importantly: I've begun to realize some of the promises offered in the yogic texts -- namely, that the semen will transmute into a higher form of energy, which ultimately manifests in ways that are very, very key to yogic evolution (the changes in the physical body, needed to support the flow of Enlightenment via that given body-mind). One of the "signs" of this is the flow of Amrita (in the brain / mouth / tongue), the "Nectar of Immortality", which helps to further expedite these bodily changes.

I experience this Amrita daily, now - and it is most noticeable when I am sexually aroused (<-- also daily) ... I actually find arousal to be a great benefit, in accomplishing the "first half" (cultivation) of true Bramacharya <-- AYP definition - "the cultivation and preservation of life-energy".

However, many people - especially male people ... might find ejaculation too "tempting", if they did this (became aroused, daily) in the early stages of "rentention sadhana", so it may be best to simply pay attention to other aspects of life, for a while (which can be good sadhana, in and of itself) - which is what I did, until a few months ago.

However, most of the world's great esoteric and mystical traditions, including yoga, have practices where the life-energy (sexual energy, in this case) can be cultivated, and "raised" for higher spiritual purpose ... and for that purpose, there's not much that is as direct as good ol' sexual arousal.

The "caveat" (aspect to be aware / beware of) is: this *can* take earlier-stage sadhakas (yogic practitioners) back into the realm of desire for ejaculation (to a degree they can't resist) OR simply cause a focus on the "pleasures of the flesh" for its own sake ... which can be a big distraction from yogic progress, as well.

Ultimately, one of the great and highly beautiful (in my experience ) "secrets" of the Yogic / Tantric path, is: we get to "have our cake, and eat it, too" -- to a degree most of us never imagine.

It's almost a foundational principle (it seems) in terms of what we're here to realize, as humans on the physical plane: willingness to discipline energy for a higher purpose, for a relatively short period of time, will give us more of that energy, and therefore FAR more freedom and benefit and enjoyment ... than if we just allow the energy to dissipate, based upon the "instant gratification" orientation of our ego.

This applies to physical health (go to the gym, or order a large pizza with extra cheese?), money (buy the new porsche, or invest the money?), and, of course, good ol' S-E-X ("get off" on rolling around breathlessly and sweatily with our sexual partner of choice {"not that there's anything wrong with that" ...} and finally coming like a wild, crazed ferret on acid -- or disciplining those energies, so that we can "meet" our partner of choice consciously, and "meta-sensually", and "meta-sexually" - and have a Tantric love-making experience that is both far more sexy and far more holy - than we ever believed to be possible?)

And, I'm guessing, almost every other area of life, as well - including whatever spiritual and/or yogic devotion / dedication means for each of us.

I've even noticed that ejaculation itself falls into this realm ... any "compulsive" feeling is gone (for me), and the vast majority of the energy (which is subtle, rather than physical) ... moves "up" ... and while there's some physical pleasure in the genital area ... MOST of the pleasure is elsewhere in the body-spirit system ... and there's a sense of wholeness / holiness to the whole experience, and zero sense of going "back down" to a lower place.

It took me a while to get to this place, though ... and if anyone else would like to experience it (specifically related to ejaculation), I would suggest keeping ejaculations very few and far between (two to three months at minimum), and consciously drawing the energy up when you do ejaculate (the "semen going out" part is on auto-pilot, at that point ... ), and being as present and aware overall, as possible (not focused on any one area, including your genitals) - which includes energetic connection with your partner, if one is present.

For women, as I believe may have been discussed elsewhere in the Forum, "conventional Tantric wisdom" teaches that women should simply replicate the experience described above, as closely as possible (to experience those same general benefits of a greatly expanded sexual experience).

So (Ladies), when you orgasm, draw the energy up as well, while also energetically being as present and aware as possible, throughout your whole body-spirit system (including connection with your partner, if one is present).

There are a few other "subtle nuances" which can be helpful - and which I'll be happy to discuss with anyone, either publicly or privately (since not everyone is comfortable with this type of discussion in public).

Hope that helps ... again, Welcome to the AYP Forum, Shelly ... and happy ... retaining!

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

shelly

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  1:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit shelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciate you dear Yogani for your reply to my email, I am well clarified now,
I am so glad to found you and nice guys here, love your website and within a week or so will start to study the sections you mentioned that will have huge impact on my goals!
Btw my friends, as I have experienced good in TCM, I have found something especial and would highly recommend it to others who experienced Semen leakage or Falling like myself, it is a chinese herb name Euryale Seed, Im already gonna order it, I have so much faith in chinese herbs that is why I am suggesting this stuff to you,
You can read about the herb here:
http://www.herbasin.com/database/qianshi.htm
and there's also a product name "Golden Lock Semen Securing Pill" made by Euryale Seed and a few other herbs in it:
http://www.tcmtreatment.com/images/...uct-19-s.htm (this is very big company which I always order my herbs from there in China)
love and peace!
Go to Top of Page

shelly

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  1:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit shelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kirtanman buddy, we posted in the same time LOL, thanks for warm welcoming, lemme read your post now! much appreciated!
Go to Top of Page

shelly

5 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2007 :  2:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit shelly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear kirtanman,
Thanks alot for your post and sharing your such a wonderful experience with me and everyone here,
as I am going forward I am becoming much more surprised by the infinite power of Jing (semen) when I study it in details, it was so much amazing to me when I studied this page recently:
http://www.atmajyoti.org/br_value_o...inence_1.asp
in it easy to realize that we have no more creators like Beethoven, the greatest mental geniuses in history who led strictly continent lives and some others we know in history, I always used to adore those spirits, time for me I adore myself now
I think now I need to do much more Hatha Yoga that I have just started it and not yet a good experienced in it, and after a while as I find myself in a very well spiritual and good shape, I gotta come here for studying the meditation and other things Bramacharya, tantra and such expressions you say here...I know nothing mcuh about them at all yet
This is a blessing to me I have found such a spiritual and great family here
I am very glad to meet you dear Kirtanman, you excellently described such things to me, ya know what I am talking about, yeaaaa retaining always hanging in there! it sure happens
and buddy here I've got something pretty cool stuff for ya,
study about it, google it more, and see how it works for ya:
http://www.itmonline.org/arts/hoshouwu.htm
Gotta read your post once again, coz english not my first language ;)
Love and Peace!

Edited by - shelly on Apr 12 2007 2:21:43 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000