Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 meditation club
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eddy

USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2007 :  6:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i'm definitley starting one at my house... does anyone know how i should go about doing it? like the newspaper, a web site place....

also if anyone else has cool ideas that i should do with it let me know.... i want to simply show them how to do the lessons that are onhere mostly while maybe giving stuff out to them, letting them borrow my books, ect... i thought of an idea that i'll call the wall of bhakti... where people cal jsut hang sutff up like ideals or whatever they want to have serve as bhakti for them... like a big collage of a wall... it should be cool

i wanna do it asap

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2007 :  7:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Eddy,

If you read this forum: Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats http://www.aypsite.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=41 you will find several threads where people are describing how they have started AYP meditation groups, how they arranged it and what their experiences are with it.

Very nice initiative!
Go to Top of Page

Eddy

USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  8:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks guys... i'm gonna have a lot of fun with it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000