AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 tantric transformation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2007 :  1:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
im using pranayama to turn the flow of energy upwards, in thus tantra becomes a subtle process were one only uses the root lock to direct energy/light sexual fluid, and it is sucked up by itself. i know this can be done at any level of being with prior breathing practise, direction of energy. sexual fluids literally turn clear and gain new smell. when heat is introduced the body turns red like the dakini, becoming more red everytime the process is preformed. energy seems to be stored in the body. energy becomes more real,more thick,more existant, when it is made to rise on the spinal nerves, bliss is felt. I have takin my time in finding out how the practises were really being done, but it dosnt seem this has been talked about much. I plan to do this process slowly with meditation in silent bliss, allowing my body to adapt to the energy, open up the rest of the way. I know great intuition is gained with the uniting of the polaritys in the head.
Is the nector created in the head meant to fall into the stomech? or be absorbed threw the mouth?
Im not sure, but i never become as read as the dakini, i only accomplished the practise mabey 4 or 5 times then stoped, and it was an amazing transformation.

It may have been, i may be the only one that holds it in such high esteem. but it feels as if its a very high practise. i am currently on the road to preforming these practises agian, and to stay this time.

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2007 :  11:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is the polartys, and also could you share more of your experience of the dakini?
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2007 :  12:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the polaritys of the left and right spinal nerves. IE when the energys rises to the ears,a slight tickle of sorts may be felt. even more so, with moving of awarness, you can see that the inner sound of the left ear, differs from that of the right. unite the opposite sounds. i have no known experiance with a dakini, a male form is daka, yet dakini is more widly known on the internet. I have a picture of one with a conch shell, a cadicus barly big enough to see in her hand, and red. with tantric practises i noticed i turned red more and more each time, and that it refined the sexual fluids, the more refined. i believe this refinement has to do with the nector that drips at the back of the neck. bliss comes when the energy rises on the ears.
although i believe all this can be done to a greater extent, when the nervouse channels are more opened. i use breathing to slowly accomplish this.

from wikipidea
Dakini, being associated with energy in all its functions, are linked with the revelation of the Anuttara Tantras or Higher Tantras, which represent the path of transformation. Here, the energy of negative emotions or kleshas, called poisons, are transformed into the luminous energy of enlightened awareness or gnosis (jnana) yielding rigpa.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000