AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Atomic bomb dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  12:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just the other night I had a very frightening dream where I was being chased, and then when it seemed like I was in a new dream, with a new futuristic context, I realized me, my friends, and our aggressor had merely changed into new identities.

I was jolted awake many times in the dream.

During the dream there were two images of an atomic blast. One was over the ocean straight up into the air like a skyscraper 5 miles high. No mushroom cloud, just a massive collumn.

The second image of a blaste seemed like a photographed image. I cannot recall where it took place, but that it had the exact same type of collumn, only it was bent into a sideways S. Perhaps because of the air streams, and my perspective of the event.

Anyone have similar dreams?

I had an intuition 2 days later to review the biology of kundalini site, and then at the very bottom of the page one of the symptoms was the dream of an atomic bomb exploding.

I almost exploded in my shorts...

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  2:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can recall having several dreams where atomic bombs were exploding...or were about to explode.

I never realised that it was a Kundalini symptom interesting

PS Just changed my shorts
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  2:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL, touche....or tooshy?
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  3:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No Touche is right with a little squiggle over the e

How very French of you

Edited by - Richard on Feb 16 2007 3:06:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  4:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tooshy, as in pun on those shorts.

Anyway, before I strip away all diginity from the thread, if anyone has anything to report on this particular dream, feel free to save this thread.

;)
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  05:33:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kyman,
Sorry, no atomic bomb dreams, but I have had those end of the world dreams where everyone is running in every direction and screaming, and then everyone and everything starts to break up and the material universe begins to fragment and dissolve into a higher dimension. Before everything finally dissolves into the next higher realm of light the whole world is engulfed in earthquakes and floods and fire.
I don't think there is anything in it. Or is there? I didn't start getting these dreams until I started having accurate prophetic visions.
Christi

Edited by - Christi on Feb 17 2007 11:27:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  08:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I emailed the author of Biology of Kundalini and she related to me the alchemical relationship between the soul and this dream experience of an atomic blast.

It makes perfect sense.

Although, even though it thwarts me from supporting anything other than peace, does it also prepare for a trial and tribulation?

Is an atomic blast a more humane way of destruction than cutting families up by the millions or shooting them?

What is the atomic blast? There must be some metaphore or relative meaning behind it. Is it a quick shot, that breaks us down, collapsing time into a slingshot of evolution?

Is the atomic blast a new version of a 1000 or few 100 year war? Is it a massive karmic healing?

Edited by - Kyman on Feb 17 2007 08:26:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  08:36:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The atomic bomb is just the latest weapon. Throughout the ages, whomever comes up with a bigger, more destructive weapon gets to be in power for a while as the big guy on the block. It's not anything "ultimate" or "final," it's just big and destructive. People thought the hydrogen bomb was apocapyptic until the "A-bomb" was built. If we continue on the course we are on, bigger and more destructive weapons will be invented, not necessarily with a bigger bang, but somehow scarier and we'll forget about the atomic bomb.
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  09:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The bomb correlats to our fear?

Is it a way of transmuting energy? In however we fashion a bomb?
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  10:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It seems to me at a glance that if you are doing pranayama/spinal breathing that there could be a corelation here.

The column raising out of the sea and also the column in the shape of an S (the spine shape), may represent the work you are doing in your spine.

The bomb and end of world may represent your fears in general and the end of who you are, your identity, the labeling of yourself.

Sound good, but maybe there is also a self pacing issue.

Louis
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  11:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting.

Jana had asked if there was a connection between the S and the posture of my spine.

In either case, very interesting dream imagery.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  6:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something it could mean in a dream is that you are afraid that you may have triggered a tremendous source of energy that you have no control of, and have a fear of what might happen.

Our greatest fear is losing control.

Often large bodies of water represent sexuality in a dream.

Edited by - Etherfish on Feb 17 2007 6:14:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2007 :  6:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, sexual energy up the spine, or an atomic blast detonated over water uprising into a perfect collumn.

God, I hope I lose control. Release me of the burden of trying to do the impossible!
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2007 :  11:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kyman,
Not much of a dream interpreter, but another angle you may want to examine is you might be having a pitta humour dominance (courtsey Ayurveda). They tend to have fiery dreams.
Go to Top of Page

AccidentalYogi

21 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2007 :  12:21:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit AccidentalYogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Giant collumn of atomic fire sounds like the fiery lingam of shiva. The atomic energy is as in the energy within the very building blocks of the human body (or matter for that... matter). It's not really all that uncommon to be afraid of releasing that sort of energy. It's beyond you, immesurably powerful, and will eventually anhiliate the "you" or small "I".

I think I can vaguely recall having dreams of that variety, but the few I really remember are seeing an enormous wall of flame in the distance (miles high) which simply engulfed everything. Except in my dream everyone around me was watching it come at them and were cheering "Yay God!" (lol).
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2007 :  3:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kyman

What is the atomic blast? There must be some metaphore or relative meaning behind it.

Fine question. My hunch about relative metaphorical meaning: Over-doing the energy work.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000