AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  08:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm so excited I had to share... I just finished reading Yogani's Deep Meditation book! It was easy to read yet profound. Next I'm going to read Spinal Breathing Pranayama. I'm so excited about these practices and I love how they are laid out in such a clear, no nonsense, direct but loving manner. I'm so thrilled to be on this path will all of you! I look forward to the days ahead.
Love to all,
Chard

Edited by - AYPforum on Feb 11 2007 09:36:29 AM

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  08:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Chard
Thank you for sharing... those little books really are something else aren't they don't forget to have a good look at the main lessons here though and take things one step at a time, any questions don't hesitate to ask that's what we are here for

Richard

Edited by - Richard on Feb 11 2007 09:07:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  09:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  09:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes, I've been drinking up all the main lessons and reading through the Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living Book too. Thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  11:00:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Likewise, blessings to you all.

When I pray, I hope occasionally we all fall into alignment, a cosmic circle with a capacity for unbounded spiritual magic. A circle as a genie, as a lamp. Everyone make a wish today, the universe says there is a good chance it will come true.

Namaste

Edited by - Kyman on Feb 11 2007 11:09:38 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000