Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 AYP eBooks with Audio Introductions by Yogani
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2007 :  6:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

We have installed download capability direct through the AYP website in preparation for the Enlightenment Series AudioBooks that will begin coming out in a few months.

In setting up for direct downloads, we are now also able to offer all of the AYP eBooks through the AYP website. Not only that. Since the PDF eBook downloads from AYP are in zip files, it was decided to add a several-minute MP3 Audio Introduction by me to each of the eBooks, without changing any prices. So, by downloading an AYP eBook directly through the AYP website, there is a little bonus -- me speaking to you!

You can find these "special edition" eBooks on the AYP Books Page under each book through the link called "eBook w/Audio Intro."

Or, you can go directly to the eBooks with Audio Introductions via these links:

Advanced Yoga Practices - Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living
The Secrets of Wilder - A Novel
Deep Meditation - Pathway to Personal Freedom
Spinal Breathing - Journey to Inner Space
Tantra - Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sex
Asanas, Mudras & Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini
Samyama - Cultivating Stillness in Action, Siddhis & Miracles

Important Note: Another advantage of downloading eBooks directly through AYP, is that if there is any difficulty at all, you can write me and the issue will be resolved immediately. In fact, if you have any problem with any AYP eBook from any vendor, just write me, and we will take care of it. We did not have the ability to directly resolve Adobe eBook reliability issues in the past, and this is another reason why I wanted to add the capability to deliver the AYP eBooks ourselves via download to anyone anywhere. Now we can, and eBook reliability is guaranteed.

Wishing you all the best on your path. Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000