Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Those Moving Topics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  09:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

You may have noticed that a lot of topics have been moved from the Satsang Cafe to other forums lately. These have been accompanied by a moderator note: "Topic moved for better placement."

This is a one-time housekeeping function that has been undertaken to better organize topics by subject, going all the way back to the beginning of the AYP forums. It is nearly done now, and apologies for any inconvenience this activity may have caused anyone.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  08:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
...and apologies for any inconvenience this activity may have caused anyone.

That will only bring some convenience!!

I have a suggestion which I'm not sure whether it's appropriate. Why don't we have all the new topics be reviewed by moderators and then put them into appropriate forums, rather than entering the texts into the forums by our choice? That would make everything clear right from the start. But on the other hand, when the posts develop naturally into other topics (as they frequently do), their nature may change and it's difficult to determine how they will develop when they're first posted. So I'm not sure whether it's a good idea.

Alvin

Edited by - Alvin Chan on Feb 11 2007 01:32:22 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000