Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Solar Centering Effects
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Reno2233

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2024 :  7:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Fellow AYPers,

I?ve been practicing spinal breathing and deep meditation for roughly a year now. Luckily, I just recently stumbled onto the practice of Solar Centering brought forth by Yogani. Who I give much of many thanks!! All in all, I love this practice and it adds so much to my DM sessions. I noticed the difference from the 1st go and now I look forward to engaging in sessions.

I was reading into the solar plexus chakra (manipura) and the effects and benefits of balancing this energy center. The benefits of balancing are: increased self esteem, higher level confidence, fortified will power and persistence in the face of challenge, stronger sense of feeling grounded to name a few..Of course, there are several outside practices and hand mudras suggested for doing so?but id prefer to stay with the AYP means of purification and opening..

That being said, will solar centering using the AYAM mantra during deep mediation lead to the balancing and energizing of the solar plexus chakra (manipura)? Has anyone seen any specific benefits and translations in daily living?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000