Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Strange things in my life and strange dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raff

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2024 :  6:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone, how are you people.

I decided to get all what I remember here and ask what do you think about it.

So let start with dream number 1:

It was dream that repeated from time to time, perhaps I had it like about 10 times, it look like this: in a dream I feel there is something on the tip of my tongue so I check it using fingers and it looks like some kind of thread/fiber so I try to pull it out and pull it. End of dream. It repeated few times. It was before I practiced yoga, then after I started practiced yoga I had this dream again and when I started to pull out thread I see that it more thick and thick and then it thick like my finger then I see it looks like some kind of - I dont know - parasite? worm? or insect, I remember it has colors like wasp black and yellow belts, then I pull it out completely and wake up. I never had this dream again.

Second dream was when I started to practice third eye / focusing /meditation. I seen something like a dark/shadow character which try to scare me or something like that, then I walk to it and put my finger on his third eye and then this character screams and disappear like ash on wind.

Third dream very short - I catch something that looks like a snake, I catch it head and sticking it on nail, probably killing it and in this moment of killing it I wake up with big pain in my lower abdomen - what is important that I had pain in left abdomen for few years and after this I don't have it anymore :D

And last thing is not a dream. I'm suprised myself that I still remember this, it was many years ago when I was little kid, maybe 4 of 5 years old. My parents quarrel about something, I watch it and in certain moment I observe myself that I say to my father "you are stupid !" I didn't want to say anything, it was like I stay in 'I am feeling' and can't do nothing with my body, and my body talk itself, I remember like today that I said to my mom "mom I didn't say that" it was so f...ing strange

ok thats all, what do you think about it ? :D

Edited by - Raff on Jan 09 2024 7:49:16 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000