AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Feathers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nameless

23 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nameless's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been collecting white feathers on my bed.
it is winter now and the window is almost completely closed. no birds flying around btw. My pillows are not feather filled.

does anyone know what the feathers mean?
I read that angel leaves feather on the bed as a messege or blessing.

LOVE

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  3:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nameless

does anyone know what the feathers mean?

LOVE

I have some peacock feathers at my altar......when i'm jaaping I see it dancing.....it would move according to the mantra i'm saying.........they love Mother Saraswati pic also.....you can see them caress her pic.....

Gosh I can't wait to find out what your feathers mean though....sorry I can't help right now
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  9:15:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Nameless,
I have a three feather story from today, but collected many in the past and pasted them on a kind of native american medicine wheel thing slash (no dot) medicine bag.
I was guided from within today to go outside and make my choice where ethical considerations are concerned. (I am in the process of recreating my life and work currently). There were a few options in writing I already had at hand to choose from.The nicest one was very short and was given to me in words at the end of last year by someone else and it went as follows:
To have similar intentions of integrity, from which a permanent ethical set of actions follows.
---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
Now the reason that I found this so wonderful, was that one doesn't go about creating ethical codes on their own, you co-create them first with your friends. If the group is solid in its foundation and sanctified by God or the skies or whatever, a permanent ethical standard does follow automatically.

So today, in musing about which ethical code I would adopt for my new "enter-prise" in astrology I walked outside, in the freezing cold b.t.w. (it's turned to a wintery sharp climate over here where I live) and since I currently am in a kind of retreat situation all by my slash it self, centered within, my eye fell on the tiniest feather which was lying on the grass outside, and all of a sudden, I thought, I will take that for my ethical code. For I have come to see the wisdom of the friends on the astr-al level (them being birds in the sky, sometimes they are blossoms from trees outside, sometimes it is the wind, outside, sometimes it is a cool breeze, outside) and anyway, I made friends with the birds around here, as they now and again come fly over the premisses, and as they seem to be my outside guides -- if I need them (and otherwise they will clear out quickly enough). And this happened three times, three beautiful little white feathers, so I am creating a kind of Eagle's Lodge with 3 little feathers as its ethical code..

Now, you must be living in a very tiny compartment, if your feathers fall indoors. Either you have birds in the attick, or they once were there, or they will be there, for time in such feathery/etheric instances can sidestep a little to just give you a wonderful message from the stars!
Love to you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000