Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Is it OK to link Aypsite in my discord and youtub
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2022 :  3:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just realized the missing puzzle of my lack of growth in spirituality. I saw a Budhha at the gas pump interview of Mata Pravajika who is of advaita faith who focuses on Niridhyasana rather than struti but both are important.
Looks like my Bitri[Thoughts or modification of mind] is not about spirituality. Since working from home I have stopped listening to spiritual audio books like upanishads and bhajans or songs of God. I have started to focus on spirituality again and it is all coming back. Kundalini is real to me again.
So now I have decided to open a discord server for spirituality for nepalese youth.
I am from Nepal and most young people have no idea about spirituality. It's so cultural that youth take spirituality as superstition.
I also have courage and desire to open and youtube channel and talk about spirituality and my perspective. My perspective is from aypsite, Advaita vedanta, Patanjali or Sam khyau, and now Kashmiri saivism and different types of Tantra schools including tibetian Buddhism.
So can I link Aypsite in these channels and discord for reference or external knowledge?

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2022 :  7:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi iseekbalance

That is great that you want to introduce spirituality to Nepalese youth. I am sure they will benefit a lot and you will find it rewarding.

And yes, you can link to the AYP websites from YouTube and Discord, and anywhere else you want to.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2022 :  03:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi.
Hope I have your blessing.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1537 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2022 :  06:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear iseekbalance,

Please be aware of the following though:

https://www.aypsite.org/256.html

Best of luck in your endeavours

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000