Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Journal of a seer -1- Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  6:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone from the ayp forum, and especially hello to those who like stories and art. It's been more than a year since the thought of writing found its roots in me, and if not for spiritual practices and ayp in partiular, this thought of mine wouldn't have bloomed.

And so, after each text that I wrote I felt I had to share it with someone, especially those ones that are intrinsically tied to spirituality, be it in their content, or its source, and so one day I decided to actually start a longer story. And so ai created this "journal".

The stories and texts won't have necessarily a continuity. Some are recounts of my childhood, some of partiular experiences that changed my life, some I took out from dreams of mine. And some are purely the fruit of inspiration that decided to dress as words. I hope you enjoy, and i hope I managed to portray the love and interest one can have for god. Thank you.

Life flows through the electric branches of my body, radiating waves of unbounded bliss, echoing in the temple of a long forgotten truth. And so, leaf by leaf my destiny blooms as stars in the vast cosmos, following time, the unwalkable path.

And if truth is a pathless land, why would I follow a road? Since there's no mystery in the known, why would I choose a destination? And if the world is round, why would I walk straight? Step by step the journey takes shape, with but one and only place to get to. The here.

Foreword

Even before my brain could record my sense perception, my consciousness could observe existence through the vessel that I am. When I grew up enough to become someone, some peculiar realms full of mystery and bliss were already well placed in the hidden temple of my mind. Lacking means to recognise these special feelings and energies I shall call them realms, since they take me out of the every day life, they hold vast amounts of spiritual information, divine energy and inspiration.

These realms were laid as a foundation for my destiny since before this current vessel of mine was born, and they shaped my life from the shadows of my unobserved mind. Hiding behind pure memories of my childhood, which have become a door towards them.

At the moment, my ardeous desire for the beyond has taken me on the royal path of spiritual transformation. And with these potent and mysterious tools I dig and dig deeper and deeper to find the roots of my being. And with each moment of stillnes this treelike being of mine grows and blooms more and more fascinating dimensions of perception. Transforming my life from the inside out. Setting me free form the shackles of material life, showing me clearly the absurdity of a respectable self-image, and allowing me to transcend this cult of personality that has taken roots in the everyday societal life.

And even so, the journey of a seer is bound to shake and pass through the dualities of existence. Each relationship holds the reminder of our interconnectedness, yet this blissful prize is hidden behind the urges of my mind, behind walls and walls of memory and identification. Each yet to have possesion holds the trap of procrastination, hiding very well the freedom of being, the same freedom birds aquire by leaving their burdens in the wind.
And even more trickier are the gems of mysticism, the immensity of variables hidden in the subtle, tempting the seeker with uncountable powers, with vast sceneries which are yet to be experienced. Burdening ourselves with tons of knowledge and trapping our innocence in the occult. But each of these traps bring forth a huge lesson, a lesson meant to dissolve our foolishness, to channel our desires and to fuel our journey. And with each trap overcomed, vast amounts of bliss seep through me, allowing this tree of mine to grow and flourish more and more.

Even so, these are just conditions one has to take care of, for one's mind to be able to turn inward, making room for spiritual discernment. Allowing the huge amounts of energy our emotions hold to breach forth a hole in the prison of the ego, getting one step closer to the temples under the roots of my being. The realms of mystery and bliss are waiting for me to realize the one and only important cause. The self.

This is an inspirational story of self dissolvement, meant to gather the experiences and milestones an ardent seeker encounters on the journey. An inward journey encountering the unknown, a strange and mysterious intelligent force of the universe mirroring its myriad faces in each endeavour of humanity and ultimately in each happening of nature.
This is the journey of a seer, and his often encounters with fate.

I take one step while the world spins once, a footprint in the snow, a path to follow. As I take my next step the wind blows over the sky, a footprint in the sand, soon to be forgotten. And so step by step, as the smoke of a cigar I soon merge with space, and so, a footprint in the woods, embraced by nature. A step in time, taken eternally yet never leaving a mark.

Time is, and we follow.

Edited by - zamolxes on Dec 15 2020 6:53:56 PM

k.cherry

USA
86 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  7:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm glad this outlet has bloomed within you, Zamolxes. I think this is the perfect place to share it
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  7:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So beautiful and blissful, Zamolxes! Keep sharing.
Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  8:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you very much, I'm very happy seeing it being appreciated. I'll be posting more here since this place is full of beautiful people.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000