Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 The void's birth.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  6:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
An experiment of creativity, born from a spontaneous idea, an inquiry into the source of inspiration. From where does an idea get born? How does it come to that sudden flash of inspiration? Where does the door lie?

It seems to me the most interesting activity not only of an individual, but for the whole human race, to contemplate the unkown, for in there the entire human experience takes place. We may have learnt some typical ways of the mind by proving again and again certain workings and by revealig certain patterns. All existence is born from the lack of it, and so I find it the most natural method to simply observe all with nothing. Leaving what's known behind, we start the quest into the unkown.

And so, I ask again, from where does an idea get born? An idea such as this one, that through my mind and my fingers develops and appears into existence. It may not be appropriate right now to dwell on the subtle purpose that we play, bringing the unseen under light, making death alive. Still, from my relaxed observance of movement, I become slightly aware of a certain stillnes, or just its echo. Since all happenings contain a trace of its source, such as this writing. An idea flashed through my mind, and as if a falling star it moved on, and yet I chose to follow it, for it seemed to me peculiar in its nature. Many ideas we seem to have are repetitive in nature, and most are born in our minds, as children from some gathering of ideas, which as prisoners sit and rot in the rooms of our brain. And as slaves get used by the frail persona, from which it survives. Free them and they will vanish, for its in their nature to live and die, such as all other happenings.

So I find out, that this idea who put my hands at work, contains, as all other ones, the entire nature of creativity. It is the key towards the universe, and the key itself contains the door. Understand the one and you will understand the many. And yet who will understand the zero?

The big mystery, the unobservable void, the escaping source. That which lies at the base of existence, that which does not happen, that which escapes time. The before of the big bang, and the after of death. That from which ideas are born, that nourishes life, that harmonises chaos, that frustrates peace. The tao they call it in the far east, for which a river couldn't flow without. Without which fire wouldn't combust. That which sustains the sustainable earth. That which takes care of the balance between the myriad of laws governing the universe.

Peculiar it may seem, yet all cosmic events are but an outer manifestation of the same happenings of the inner unending stillness. And so I find this particular idea, so sparkling that as soon as it formed it was seen by the all seeing source, the same as the universe, for in its nature we find both the one and the zero that sustains it. That zero is but my pure consciousness, the source from which it appeared. And my constant stream of awareness sustained it until this moment, nourishing it into existence. And into the silence of my mind it shall fade, the same the universe will do in the eternal stillness that surrounds it.

So it is, the answer as to why do things happen is the same as to why does the universe happened. And it is the same as to why did an idea got born. It was all spontaneous, a dance of energies, a play, a game. And the subtle mystery intertwining with it all, surrounding it all is one and the same in the vast cosmos as in the inner world of the mind.

k.cherry

USA
86 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  6:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by zamolxes

It is the key towards the universe, and the key itself contains the door. Understand the one and you will understand the many. And yet who will understand the zero?

yes, this.

Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  6:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000