Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 The witness's experience.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2020 :  7:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all, I don't know if I'm posting in the good forum, but I felt like sharing some freedom. I took this out from a journal of mine in which I record some experiences or put them into stories. I named it Journal of a seer. Hope you enjoy ;)

A breath was blown, the air left one's lungs and distorted the unseen space. Aiming towards a warm candle, this breath put into motion all life.
As the air approached the candle, the flame flickered gently before extinguishing, vanishing into an unseen but somehow slightly perceived domain. The flame left in its stead a trail of smoke, who unfettered by its environment, managed to stay as one. The smoke floated in the air for some time, yet when stillness acts, it leaves a trace in eternity.

The smoke floated, it flowed and it danced in space, seemingly passing through material and spiritual domaines, unfaced. All existence seemed to pause, the vast undercurrents of the universe were at work. The angels up in heaven and god down on earth, through their gaze they embraced such casual happening. And under their embrace, causal and meaningless suspires turn alive, and building up momentum, they flow through space and through fate.

Such happenings are not few, for if they were, existence would have always been one dimensional. Instead, all life that thrived, all actions of humanity, nature and the vast cosmos. All work together, intertwining themselves with the strings that pass through heaven and earth, and so asserting themselves. All, from small ants in the soil, particles of polen flying in the air, bees and birds enjoying its sweetness, children and parents crying the celestial smiles. All distills from oneness, from that magical quality that takes mud and creates life. All except human identity.

As I lay down the rigidness of human ways, and rejoyce in the openess that allows all divine blessings to caress my being, I realize a peculiar division in my perception. If before I had been in search and in exploration, I now seem to witness such happenings as if they weren't my own. And even more peculiar, such witnessing is again perceived as a flowing entity, a happening that stretched its wings and took to fly with but a sigh of mine. And as smoke, it breached forth a hole in time and became eternal, and under such status it suddenly vanished just like that.

I soon realize that by abyding in the seemingly empty space of my inner being, it slowly begins to merge with outer space. And under such transformation, the me loses its seat. And it flows wherever observation shines, and wherever It meets with the observed. Even more peculiar of an event arises when such witnessing essence lays upon itself. In such circumstances the universe seems to overlap upon itself, and in the midst of such paradox God comes alive. And yet such miracle, being witnessed by itself yet from all that isn't at work, transforms again into flowing light, vanishing unto itself.

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 10 2020 02:05:59 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2020 :  02:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2020 :  02:16:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
As I lay down the rigidness of human ways, and rejoyce in the openess that allows all divine blessings to caress my being, I realize a peculiar division in my perception. If before I had been in search and in exploration, I now seem to witness such happenings as if they weren't my own. And even more peculiar, such witnessing is again perceived as a flowing entity, a happening that stretched its wings and took to fly with but a sigh of mine. And as smoke, it breached forth a hole in time and became eternal, and under such status it suddenly vanished just like that.

You are very welcome to share more of your beautiful writings here in this topic.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2020 :  07:19:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You may like to try your hand at poetry
Go to Top of Page

jclone

United Arab Emirates
61 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2020 :  07:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like how you put your experience in those words, thank you for sharing this to us.
Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  1:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your kind words, I will surely share more of these. Regarding poetry, who knows? Maybe one day I'll be inclined towards it but right now I don't seem to be so artistic haha thank you
Go to Top of Page

k.cherry

USA
86 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  6:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
absolutely wonderful
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000