Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Care to explain what Guru exactly means?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  1:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Lovely Souls, these days I look around for spiritual information here and there what their thought and belief about. And most of the time Specially on the Kundalini aspects I see other souls kind of worship Guru. How is that possible? Okey from long time experience and meditation those Guru can purify their soul and reach purity stage. However, does that make them God? why do they somehow worship them like they will protect them or something?

Isn't Guru means a teacher?
I thank you for taking the time to read and answer. Be Blessed!

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  9:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
However, does that make them God?

If they are radiating the Divine, then that makes them a portal to God, and seekers are moths to flame. If one can recognize and discriminate this attachment to Worship, be open to the portal within, then their practices are bearing fruit.

Edited by - Dogboy on Apr 18 2018 9:47:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  10:23:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guru is the one who drives away darkness or ignorance. Sadguru is the guru within. External gurus have their place; but even they will tell you that it is the individual's effort that will ultimately lead one to enlightenment. For further reading, do read lessons 57, 255, 256, and 418.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000