Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 feet troubles kundalini advice asked
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

henkchr

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  3:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everybody,
Another dissapointment in my latest kundalini adventure:

some time ago i run so much circles in warm boots around the table. afterwards i had serious foot problems. It really hurt.And I coudnt walk.
(also i went down in the medication that day)

The balls of my FEET are for some time very red also in the flesh and it feels ENERGETICALLY, when not in cramp.
when i walk on them i feel noice / pressure increasing in my ears and it does feel awfull, so there happens too much in the head. For some time now i have been having this and it doesnt go away.So I am really worried, with this problem.

Any suggestions are very welcome,
The normal docters circuit here cant find the solution yet, but my nerves seem to be not okay.
Perhaps the alternative circuit could do something to improve the situation?

Hope to hear your suggestions.
Best.
HCB

Edited by - henkchr on Apr 03 2018 3:29:34 PM

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  5:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello HCB

If you can answer the following questionnaire, that will give us a bit more information about your current lifestyle and how you got in this position.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=11628
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  12:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gentle reflexology.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  1:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
henkchr,

It's fuzzy about what you are going through. More details, please.
Go to Top of Page

henkchr

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  05:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Events until now single, 50 years, single, no job, ……..
diabetes type 1 , one sister, one brother, living in groningen, netherlands.

before : work as bookkeeper.
2014 burnout
2015 iboga weekend , did not go well, ¨everything came inside from outside ¨
Before 2015 meditation vipassana,
2016 Meditations, much reiki meditations, with light imagination that come inside you and expands.
2016 reiki treatments , for burn out to feel better, had to vomit a few times because of the reiki symbols wich were sent to my past by therapist. Had not a clue that this was not okay.
2016 augustus reiki 1
2016 to much noise neighbours.

dec 2016 some anxiety about moving to another house, felt trapped , have cancelled this.

Before doing the course reiki 2 : strange dream about this intention to do course, probably a warning.
Jan 2017 reiki 2

Then it went wrong:

intense heat , everything comes to me,
later a scala complaints : cramps, headache, shaking, fear, vomitting,

jan / febr. 2017 Another vision in bed,

After some time : on lorazepam + zolpidem, fears, unrest, and energy not able to handle. Too much.

april 2017 na self reiki on a cramp spot , explosion, situation very worsened, extra medication, quetiapine, + lorazepam

After some time : under electrical power again, very anxious after it, + warm spots dissapear.

May until august with breating coach johan de meester, chi in breathing to spots in the body, through the chi point above the tail bone . After that let the energy flow through the legs to the ground. This is afterwards not good. And leads to lots of pressure.

After reduction of quetiapine only lorazepam is left.

aug 2017 Practises Johan de Meester : intensive energy practising for a couple of months and the front section is a mess, after doing to much . .

Feeling like an energy ball and a lot of vomiting because the energy is too much, also afraid of losing myself completely. The solaris plexis is very receptive, so that noises all come inside, and make me scare. I cant lay down anymore because of the load of energy. This happens before but it is exhausting to not be able to sit down, or lay down.

Now and then also meditation , wich give me a warm feeling, not good afterwards. Also doing some technique to have your attention quick from behind from the spine to the front over the head down to earth. Throught the legs.
Decision : no more practises like this.
Again we visited once johan de meester, practise that a broad band from plexis solaris gets broader...complaints are increasing afterwards.
sep / aug visiting peter kampschuur, explanation about breathing technique from johan. Wont work anymore. I quit doing this .

Trying to build off lorazepam, because medication is desastreus (because of golf movement and no stability, but is really hard , nearly impossible)
No life at the moment because of the complaints….wich are nearly imbearable.

November 2017 : body cramps totally, shocks, still bad sleepig, not seeing a way out,
stucked chakra 3 , solaris plexis, breathing is very difficult, noises , impulses, in ear, for quite some time, trying to build off the lorazapam.
Bowel movement is always stuckt, after revival, of energy.

November 2017 2 times no lorazepam intake, leads to big revival energy, have to use lasea.
Because of balance issues, i dont dare to use this structually.
Dosis lorazepam is low, but body cannot cope anymore,

End november visiting acupuncturist, use of herbal pill, Peace Form, green nature, ( an shen bu xin pian,) energy is to much, lip trembling, in the beginning feeling better, more earthing, so a bit relaxed at first, and because of this a bit less fysical complaints, but very unresty. 2 days of intake, and had to quit.
Complaints right now : cramp total front, somtimes backside also , head issues , buzzing , impulses, itches / tickles, unresty, in bed often because of pressure energy is leaking through after some time, then a bit relaxation, but not to long.
But after medication everything starts again. .

25 november 2017, to unresty, feeling exhausted, pain everywere, pulsing at hight frequency, makes me crazy, pressure on head, and so on….. have to take also lasea in. Dont reconize myself in the mirror. Pressure on ears, by evening enourmous light input, too much.

As far as medication the lorazepam causes different tensions, wy i think things cannot resolve .
The little medication is also unbearable for the body.

Tried different techniques but at that time nothing was working, also by solving a blockage sometimes it get worse , why is that ? Because of the medication ?

Question how to get rid of the lorazepam :
Is it wise to use lasea also ? What about resolving the cramps ?

Also have been loosing much weight.

30 november : visiting psychiatrist, only want to give more medication.
No real good help from psychologist.

1 dec , f.i. pressure on ears, pressure on head, headache,
Try to earthen occasionally.

tried a session and loving kindness meditation with tara springett,
but gave to intense reaction of body.

Have been trying meditation loving kindness for myself , felt ok, but afterwards too much light
in the body, screen pc much to bright, to much noise, wooly, lip shaking,
Because of mediciation decrease, balancing on the edge.

Dec jan februari
medication issues, uses short dipiperon and lasea for 2 weeks ,wich is a higher dosis then the lorazepam but also the lorazepam.
Then stopped with lasea again, and back to only lorazepam,
(during lasea before intake under electricial stream by night. )
purple nails, etc because too much energy goes through body, feet look not okay,
After stopping lasea
body, reacts after stopping lasea by immense freezing up, especially the front , intense head pressure, noise,
and legs and feet become also freezed. So walking is difficult,
very sensitive to medication, dont know anymore what to do.
can hardly breath , front section is hard as rock. Pain in back.
Lots of anxiety, stress because of mental health care organization.
Situation is very problematic. What to do, heath organization wants obliged to take in clinic and more meds.
Cant handle energy, keep walking in circles. Cant sit.feet,freeze, legs feel electro magnetic,
Decision making ...it gets more worse..

Uses only 6ml lorazepam, but never stability with meds, because of wave movement.

March 2018 feet problem, balls feet red and painfull during walking, often in cramp,
lots problems to the head from the feet,
cant walk, exhaustion ,
because of feet problems energy seems somehow blocked,
but this is decreasing,
incredible head pressure,
immens epressure from kundalini, fast noise, etc head pressure.cramps, all of the sh*t, never had been so bad,

March / april feet problems remain,…what to do, cant move anymore

no sex life
symptoms whole day, influenced by medicin
no breathing exept now and then breath in peace
cant do anything anymore
no drugs
kundalini result of the reiki and to much practise
medicical investigation had to take place
no real things only blood investigation
like to read spiritual books but not to much

sorry for the story it had become a desparate thing.

Henk

Edited by - henkchr on Apr 07 2018 06:23:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2018 :  11:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Henk

I'm sorry to hear about you difficulties.

It sounds like the energy cultivation has gone way out of sync with the other side of spiritual awakening (which is often called the witness; we call it inner silence in AYP). The two must go together, in fact it is better to lead with the witness to be on the safe side.

My impression is that going to various practitioners and have them tinker with your energy further is not producing good results. I would give all energy work a break for now.

Since loving kindness mediation is also producing unpleasant effects, it sounds like meditation in general is probably not going to fix things at the moment. What you need to do now is ground. Take a long walk every day. The weather is getting warmer, so it's a good time for it. Walk barefoot in the grass if you can. Spend as much time as you can outdoors, take light exercise, mix with other people, those sort of activities. Stay away from reading spiritual books for a while.

The discomfort will pass. It's just a phase. The anxiety is due to too much energy bubbling up. Try, if you can, to just let it be; just accept that it will sweep over you from time to time, then it will go away. Yes, it takes a little patience, but you will get through this. It doesn't last for ever. The more you can ground the better.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 07 2018 11:54:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

henkchr

Netherlands
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2018 :  2:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks but for now the problems wont go away unfortunately,
doesnt look good,
because of my feet i cant ground , everything hurts.
we did stop with energy work, but the situation doesnt improve.Never mind.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2018 :  6:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here in the USA, type 1 diabetes means you absolutely need insulin. Are you currently taking it? Feet, eye, and kidney problems are likely.

Frankly, I'd go with medicine (diabetes) and a healthy lifestyle and forget about any energy stuff for now.

Take care of your blood sugar and those feet.

P.S. You should not just stop anxiety meds. You must taper 'cause you might be physically addicted.

PPS My sister is type 1 diabetic.

PPPS My father-in-law is type 2 diabetic, and he didn't do energy work, but he listened to a massage therapist that put him on an all fruit diet. After a few weeks, he couldn't stand up. I'd go with medical science if I were you.

Edited by - lalow33 on Apr 22 2018 7:14:41 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000