Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 New and looking for advice and friends.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  12:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello dear travellers,

I am a 31 yr old male from India. New here and to spirituality..actually found myself somewhat alone on this journey..so here I am looking to make some friends and get benefited from rich experience of you all.

My spiritual journey starts by accidentally listening to one of Osho's discourses..I was may be 19 at that time..I found him most sensible person I ever known..one thing leads to other..and it was not until 2013 that I tried to achieve what Osho talks about most of the time..in short Enlightenment...My curious mind just wants to know..it was hard for me to take things on face value..so I started with one of his technique..being observer to one's thoughts...It was feb/march 2013 I guess that one night I aroused my Kundalini...I was in ecstasy for straight three days..along with sharp focus..I remember it was like sitting on top of my head..my body was light as feather...I tried to punch on walls bare hand..and I felt no pain..That day I realized life is not just what we see it is. But that time I was pursuing my MBA degree and with a dissolved ego I found it tough to even feel competitive. I felt..that I screwed my life..so I searched some solution online and then did some grounding exercises along praying...Thereafter I didn't continue with my meditation..but couple of times I felt that bliss for few moments sometimes..Now I am somewhat settled in a job and started my practice again...now I experience involuntary movements of body...Bhastrika..and I can now feel Prana pulsating throughout my body...sometimes buzzing sound in my head..and two times I woke up in my dream..my body was paralyzed..and I was seeing wall of my room with my physical eyes closed..was also pulled from my body for few seconds but not separated completely from my body.

I am still unmarried and live alone..sometimes I feel afraid and feel an urge to share all what is happening with me. I don't know what to expect next in my journey.

That's all for now..I will share more later.. I am thankful for your patience to read that unstructured long para.

Positive vibes to you all

Edited by - InSearch on Apr 08 2018 12:56:42 PM

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  8:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi InSearch,

Welcome to the forum!

Here are two lessons that will provide guidance.

Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies
https://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Lesson 201 - The Drama of a Premature Crown Opening

https://www.aypsite.org/201.html

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
867 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2018 :  06:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi InSearch,

Welcome to the AYP forum. You may consider reading the lessons, starting here. Learn to meditate, gradually add other advanced yoga practices to your routine, and your spiritual journey will go from an accidental wandering to a predictible ride in a fast car.

Best wishes for your chosen path!
Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2018 :  07:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi InSearch,

Welcome to the forum!

Here are two lessons that will provide guidance.

Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies
https://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Lesson 201 - The Drama of a Premature Crown Opening

https://www.aypsite.org/201.html

Thanks sunyata for those links, they were helpful.
Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2018 :  07:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

Hi InSearch,

Welcome to the AYP forum. You may consider reading the lessons, starting here. Learn to meditate, gradually add other advanced yoga practices to your routine, and your spiritual journey will go from an accidental wandering to a predictible ride in a fast car.

Best wishes for your chosen path!

Thanks Blanche, is there any post regarding what to expect, or is it different to each individual and all we have to do is to stick to the method and rest will follow?
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2018 :  12:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Read lessons 35 and 38 which will hopefully give you a clear picture.
Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2018 :  10:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Read lessons 35 and 38 which will hopefully give you a clear picture.

Thanks jusmail, I found those lessons useful..

Edited by - InSearch on Apr 11 2018 11:04:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2018 :  11:11:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Insearch. Welcome.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2018 :  03:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome InSearch, hope you find here what you are looking for.
Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2018 :  10:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Welcome InSearch, hope you find here what you are looking for.

Hi Charliedog, People who can understand you and extend help..what else one could need..I am excited about this new journey..I've started doing SB and I am feeling change in my inner chemistry from day one.

Edited by - InSearch on Apr 12 2018 10:36:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2018 :  08:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Insearch - welcome. I hope you have not jumped straight into SBP but that you started with DM . The sequence is to start with DM, let it stabilize for a couple of weeks - I would go with at least 6 weeks, then start SBP.

Good luck

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2018 :  12:31:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessing to you InSearch and welcome to the forum! It’s a wonderful place to get and give support from like minded people! Best to you! Chard
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2018 :  11:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, InSearch, to this fabulous forum and the best sangha I've ever found. The Lessons are very clear and detailed, and the people are warm and helpful.
Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2018 :  10:21:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear Insearch - welcome. I hope you have not jumped straight into SBP but that you started with DM . The sequence is to start with DM, let it stabilize for a couple of weeks - I would go with at least 6 weeks, then start SBP.

Good luck

Sey

Hi SeySorciere,

Yes I tried SBP to get the hang of it, but as you mentioned may be I will wait to stabilize my practice. Just a quick question, I am doing my version of DM in which I just observe my thoughts and not what I read here on AYP where you use a Mantra to calm your mind, so should I continue with my version or adapt to AYP's ?

Edited by - InSearch on Apr 20 2018 12:15:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2018 :  10:24:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chard

Blessing to you InSearch and welcome to the forum! It’s a wonderful place to get and give support from like minded people! Best to you! Chard

Happy to meet you Chard, indeed it's a wonderful place.

Go to Top of Page

InSearch

India
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2018 :  10:29:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

Welcome, InSearch, to this fabulous forum and the best sangha I've ever found. The Lessons are very clear and detailed, and the people are warm and helpful.

Thanks Radharani for this warm welcome, I am already feeling loved .

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2018 :  08:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by InSearch

Hi SeySorciere,

Yes I tried SBP to get the hang of it, but as you mentioned may be I will wait to stabilize my practice. Just a quick question, I am doing my version of DM in which I just observe my thoughts and not what I read here on AYP where you use a Mantra to calm your mind, so should I continue with my version or adapt to AYP's ?

Well, if you're serious about trying AYP - then best stick to AYP instructions. That way you will gain maximum benefits without having to second guess what is the overall effect of the combination of your current methods with AYP ones could have. The path is well laid out and proven in AYP. The choice is, of course, yours.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000