AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stashu

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  06:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am a new member. Unknowingly 20 years ago I was utilizing an undulating bridge pose and achieved a kundalini awakening. The experience was sexual in nature, resulting in a coma like state. I died. I was given choice. Worship evil or God. I chose God. I died the 2nd death. Rose upwards to the light of truth and SUBSTANTIVE FLOWING love.

I am a Christian -Christ Follower. I sincerely believe yoga can be incorporated into my walk and learning with Jesus. Especially as it pertains to UNCINDITIONAL LOVE.

Within the flow I understand God. I understand my total depravity and need for God.

Of course I have been told that yoga and Christianity are like oil and water. I totally disagree. Throw them both in a blender and they will become one. At least temporarily. And ... Isn't our earthly existence TEMPORAY as well ??

Have peace today within your heart and mind, as you experience the challebges upon us. Challenges preordained by God. My God. At least that's my belief.

Bottom line ... Seek an understanding of consciousness and you will fund an adventure.

I have.

Peace

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  7:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Stashu, on the day He has risen from the dead.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  8:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Stashu!

You'll be glad to know that there is no evil here in AYP. You are on hallowed ground.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2018 :  02:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome here at AYP Stashu
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000