Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Need Help---- Urgent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Falcon

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  4:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I don't really know how to explain this, but I will do my best.

Someone that I love very very much is struggling, and I don't think that he understands what is happening to him. I haven't studied very much on Kundalini, but I know in my soul that this is the problem. I can't explain it, I just do. He has completely shut down on me and I cannot reach him. I can't be with him physically, there are miles and miles between us. I have been praying, begging the universe to help alleviate his current suffering. It feels so desperate. We have been inseparable for weeks, talking constantly, and all the sudden yesterday I lost him out of nowhere. I received a concerning email with him basically saying that he was so overwhelmed that he almost did not want to wake up, and that this wasn't my fault and he loves me very much. I just have an awful feeling inside about it. It's so not typical to his character.

I don't know how to help him. My heart is very confused, in my search for help I found myself here. I don't know how much information anyone really needs from me to be able to give advice, but I don't want to be unnecessarily long winded either.

Thank you in advance. I just really need someone to talk to :(

Falcon

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  4:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to add-- he is very awake. More awake than I am. Up until yesterday it was him helping me along the way of awakening, but then it's like the world turned upside down. We haven't talked about Kundalini, but things that are related on some level.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  6:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Falcon,

Welcom to the forums.

Sorry to hear about the troubles your friend is going through.

If you could explain a bit more about what he is experiencing, that would help.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2018 :  02:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Instead of it being a problem, look at it as a stage in his evolution. Continue your prayers and offer whatever support you can render. Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2018 :  11:03:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is this a dude you met on the internet and haven't ever met?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000