Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Accidental kuindalinin awakening,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cody

Ireland
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  04:00:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hey everyone, I was always someone who is very anoxious and over thinks stuff and imagined stuff in my head, I’m healthy but diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder (although I’m wierdly calmer each day) I’m 23, and after series of traumatic events which led in panic attacks and I was literally ready to die, I’ve began to have a overwhealming shift in beliefs and emotional rollercoster. I don’t practice any yoga I only used my awareness in meditation observing thoughts while focusing on breathing.

Anyway it’s been 30 days of terror and I didn’t know what’s going on, it feels crazy. I kind of know that this is some higher energy because I felt blissfulness yesterday after choosing love and understanding every time something scary happens. And I’m becoming more calm wierdly, but I feel like I’m messing something up? Should it be this intence.

I went on reddit to see what I could be having, because sometimes I feel this intence overflow of emotions, and yesterday after feeling blissful I found out on the thread that if you awaken kundalini by mistake you can die or end up in a mental hospital. So this made me fear and I don’t really know how to think or what to ptractice or how to concentrate. Because if I imagine myself I can imagine myself not calm and that bothers me because it’s like i know I can mess up. If it makes sense

Two weeks ago my psychologist, she’s is spiritual told me that I’m awakening. I didn’t kind of understand what she was telling me, because I don’t have any spiritual background other than always being interested in the universe and consciousnesses.

Anyway my problem is that I’m trying to make sense of this, and because I overalizied and my beliefs got shattered so many times because I would try to create sense of everything. I have a problem concentrating. My mind feels clear but i feel like I can’t trust myself, because I don’t want to lie to myself.

Someone said ground yourself by imagining a ball of energy in the ground, but should it be peaceful ball because I feel like I need details, How should I imagine the connection. As some electricity or it going trough me down? Or see that’s my thinking pattern, naturally I can’t leave things simple so I’m worried I’ll do something wrong with the energy and just over stimulate my brain. I don’t have bad intentions, I’m willing to listen but I feel like I need a guide. If anyone could help me. Thank you

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  08:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cody,

Welcome to the AYP forums . You came to the right place, you can find all information and guidance in awakening and advanced yoga practices here in the lessons and forums.
Lesson 69 provides all information about kundalini awakening imbalances etc. Grounding is important, take a long walk in nature is grounding. Visualizing balls is not needed.
quote:
Two weeks ago my psychologist, she’s is spiritual told me that I’m awakening. I didn’t kind of understand what she was telling me, because I don’t have any spiritual background other than always being interested in the universe and consciousnesses.

You are lucky that you have a psychologist with the knowledge of awakening! Talk with her if you see her about insecurities.
After reading carefully the linked lesson above, you can have a look at the lessons, starting here. All you need is to find here, questions you can ask in the forums.

It's completely normal that you need a guide. Don't worry. Wishing you a smooth journey

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  09:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cody, welcome to the forum. All the best.

Let go and let God is the path we aim for.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  11:34:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I like your name.

Connection with the elements is key: earth, air, water, fire, inner space.

If you can make love to Nature, She will take care of you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  11:54:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cody,

If you have a kundalini awakening, you know it. You can have others verify it. It sounds like you don't believe that.

There's a good practice called somatic experiencing for treatment of trauma. Kundalini awakening or not, I think it might help you. (I've done it)

Take care. Lori

Moderator note: The discussion on kundalini teaching methodology has been split to here.
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2018 :  2:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see you heard the call Cody.
It is best to pace yourself at this point, as the anxiety, pressures, and doubt are all symptoms of your nervous system releasing old patterns. Sit still within the fire of these happenings. One of the ways I ground, is to imagine myself as a tree, sinking my roots into the Earth. Thoughts, beliefs,and certain emotions may fall like the leaves on your eternal branches, but the tree doesn't wince at this. If it didn't know any better, it might imagine something is wrong. Clinging to leaves not yet realizing that they too have a time when they depart for such as the way of life.
This is a beautiful evolutionary adventure, always trust in yourself. Create a deep loving dynamic with yourself/God. I wish you well friend, you are nature.

Edited by - nic on Mar 22 2018 2:31:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2018 :  3:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Cody

As others have said, this energy isn't external, it's glimpses of your Self, you are opening to it but your neurobiology is unprepared to handle it right now. Grounding calms things down. Your instinct to observe thoughts and breathing is good practice. A dedicated meditation practice (such as AYP manta meditation) will "tune" your system as you go, and the going will get easier as you move along. Patience, discipline, and surrender is required. Energy needs the counterbalance of inner silence. It is time to cultivate That.
Go to Top of Page

Cody

Ireland
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2018 :  08:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone, sorry its been 3 days and I'm absolutely tripping

I went through OCD, intense Anxiety, suicidal thoughts, losing my mind, being ready to die, all the things I was afraid It seemed like I had to accept them or something.. is it in my head or my mind is trying to heal. Scary stuff..

Anyway yesterday something clicked in my head, i remembered this thought in my head "i'm not this body, im experiencing this body" and something clicked in my head, and i felt this heat in my body and heart trembling, then i felt intense fire burning sensation in my digestive system all the way to my mouth. I felt like I was burning.. At this point i don't think im even scared anymore because these past 30 days have been so intense. Today i feel like there is a ball in bellow my bladder.. I'm healthy 21yo had blood tests done this year, and urine test done like 3 times last year and everything is fine. Guys this is a trip

Everyone says that you feel electric shock in your spine when you have kundalini, but i didn't feel that i dont think. maybe its doing it's job easy on me because i'm not forcing it i guess
- all i felt is getting more calmer whenever i surrender myself, more present, less thinking and this weird feeling of absolutely no weight to my body from time to time, i was never this relaxed in my life, i was surprised how deep i can breath in as well. I don't know anything about yoga. I really don't know if its in my head or kundalini. And holy sh*t i went outside yesterday and was super sensitive to sounds but yet everything was so clear and calming.. Psychiatrist said i have Generalized Anxiety but that is passing on its own.. And my psychologist 2 days ago told me to "brighten up, live in present" OH yeah and i told her that i read that kundalini can kill you, and she said "uh, meditation won't kill you" i guess kundalini is your life energy it makes you alive haha.. oh yeah and pressure in my sinus where "third eye" is..

What do you guys think.. cus i don't know what to think but this definietly is changing my life for better.. i used to do nothing now at least i feel like on a mission lol

Thank you everyone for your input, I'll explore this community further. Great support you guys are providing.

Edited by - Cody on Mar 24 2018 10:08:33 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000