Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Animal energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marloy

Czech Republic
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2018 :  11:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,
I practice yoga 2 years and sometimes a do meditation. Now im 27 years old. From my 16 years i did connecting with astral beings like vampires..u saw that in this world are more intresting innere worlds as materiality. I learn everything myself. In 18 age a was intrested about devils and demons. After that i wanted stop with black things and looking for higher way. I begun with angel beings. When i was 24 i meet with beings from another worlds from higher dimension. It completely changed my life. During this i met with more beings from universe. I let them go in my body and use my body. It is maybe 10 or more spiritus they are with me. And also live their own life in other places. My kundalini started awake when i connected with spiritual being ... he is like seraph but he is connected with wolves so sometimes he can have a animal tail. When he gone into my body... moretimes i felt than push in my 1 chacra in place he have tail. Ca 2 weeks than go up to the 2 chacra... and than my body always in 4 am when i sleep shaking and im was like cant controle my body. Than we traveld to Bali for 1 Month. And there is more nature energy as in Europe. There i had soo intensive feelings in my body everynight. Like hot watterfire in my skelet and muscle contraction i legs. I was afraid im possesed with animal spirit.
Than back in Europe i had nothing like this and only i did yoga and some meditation. And connected with spirits.
Now im in Sri Lanka so and in me come spirit from higher dimension he is connected with animals and can have tail too. It was after 1 week and my kundalini was awaken. Couse everynight i shake feek hot and muscle contracted. This time i found your web. Read info... tried follow instruction and after 2 days at night i had big orgasmus in all my body when i connected kundalini with my heart chacra..
My question is... can be possible that kundalini awakening start better with connecting with beings which have tail??

Thank you

Edited by - AYPforum on Mar 09 2018 05:44:20 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2018 :  05:44:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  8:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome to the forum.

Do check out the lessons on this website and be on the path of enlightenment.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  1:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awakening kundalini may come as visions, before, during, after...as Jusmail suggests, if you read through the lessons you will learn about the neurobiological process of awakening, and how to use your practice and your actions to stabilize the experience. The visions you can enjoy and pass on, their explanation will come to you as you progress and open.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000