Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Awakening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jcole

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2018 :  4:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jcole's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

My name is Joshua and I am new to this site. I was reading a lot of the forum posts and figured I would chime in and see what people thought about a particular experience of mine.

I have always been a very upbeat individual. I have always been highly active and into athletics. Even at a young age I became very active with sports and exercise. I grew up within a somewhat religious family. One side devout Christian and the other Catholic. I never really paid much attention to the topic. When I was ending my 8th grade school year I had an experience that led to hospitalization. I was put into a mental facility yet I know I was not what they thought I was. I ended up suddenly getting such an extreme anxiety one evening that I was scared to be alone. It was one the most psychologically intense experiences I have ever had. The middle of my head was giving off this extreme nervous system feeling that I term 'anxiety'. Keep in mind that my family had and still has no idea what kundalini or yoga is about. Shortly after this anxiety experience I started seeing alot of blue light in my third eye area (I didn't even know what a 'third eye' was) and I would experience such extreme bliss that I could not sleep. It made everything I did much more blissful except I couldn't contain myself! I also had serious insights and psychic events happen to me. I would call family in the middle of the night and tell them things I felt I HAD to tell them yet with no logical explanation as to why I told them... a few years later they came true!

Eventually my family couldn't take my 'random' spiritual questions/didn't know the answers. They felt I needed help. I started doing things like letting go of material things and clothes because I felt I didnt need them (traveling light?!) They thought I was crazy but I KNEW things that I just couldn't relay to them in words. I agree I was very very high so the hospitalization and the drugs they gave me brought me down. At the end of the day they literally told my family after a 1.5 week stay in a mental home that "they didn't have any idea what was happening so we labeled him bipolar". I was discharged and quit the meds they prescribed me after 2 weeks out (had a seizure doing it!) and never went back on them.

Fast forward to 25 years old (only a few years ago)...it happened again! Except this time I felt the prana hit my middle brain and it was as if a veil had been lifted and I could understand and 'see' things that everyone around me couldn't. I gave my mom a quick psychic read about something that she had not told anyone as well. She denied it. However about a year and a half ago we were speaking on the phone and she decided to bring that event up and tell me that I was right. She only denied it because it freaked her out. Fast forward..I was hospitalized again..twice more within two months..because of similar 'letting go' actions. I got rid of all things I intuitively deemed useless. I had such a strong urge to be outside alot without shoes and even clothes . it seems crazy but it felt so right and close to my heart.

Their are a lot of other details that I am fine with giving. This is just a brief overview. I would insight. I guess I should say that I feel it was definitely kundalini. The second time I was doing heavy olympic sprinting with a vegan diet and was really hammering the 'no fluoride' take natural salt etc.. stuff.

What are your thoughts? Questions?

Thank you ahead of time.

Joshua

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  03:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Joshua,

Thank you for sharing. The experiences you described were both in periods of extreme sports and exhausting the body. It is important to take care for your body and to stay grounded. There is a very thin line between psychic or spiritual insights and going over the edge as you already noticed. To go outside without clothes is not acceptable in most environments, while it felt for you as the right actions at that moment. Being hospitalized and on medication is also not what we are looking for, however in some cases needed.

Lesson 69 will provide you with information about kundalini symptoms, imbalances, food habits , grounding etc. If you need advice in practices, take your time to fill in the questionnaire.

Do you have a meditation practice?

Take care

Edited by - Charliedog on Feb 25 2018 04:00:15 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000