Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Strange Experience. What is it called?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  07:53:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi dear friends, I had once discussed about how i feel the trouble even before it actually happens. Now its a different story. Long story short.. My friend was sleeping on the bed fully drunk and unconscious and i was sleeping on the floor beside him. i didnt drink. we went to bed at the same time. He was very uncomfortable and moving side to side up and down and not at all stable and full of unease due to high. I felt a light blissful (kundalini) electricity all over my body, I paid attention to it and relaxing. I dont know when i went into sleep and a dream started: im in a room and been pulled back away dragged and pushed away...went to temple and pulled back with a force and im in a room i was pulled a long way up and been dragged a faraway my back against a wall (scary like roller coaster). suddenly the guy sleeping on the bed fell down on top of me. so, the real actual movements of this guy came up in my dreams and playing. I was been thrown away and pushed away in the dreams as per the movements of this guy. is there any term for this kind of experience...? please share. Thank you.

Edited by - kart12345 on Feb 22 2018 07:54:02 AM

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  10:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello kart12345. In my opinion, that sounds a bit like a false awakening.
Dreams have certain layers to them, one can be deeply within in a dream and off into another world.
And other times when there is active stimuli going on externally in the environment, certain parts of the mind can come "online/awake," and incorporate it within the dream. I have had this several times, where I have been deeply asleep, and then an external change will cause me to enter into a more lucid dream where I am aware of whats happening outside of me, but the dream puts its own spin on the events thats actually happening. I hope that brings you some insight and clarity!

Deepest Blessings

Edited by - nic on Feb 23 2018 01:27:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2018 :  8:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey nic, you r right in one way. Let me explain, assume you went to bed with a full bladder. You r in a deep sleep and ur body needs to piss. Then you get a dream in which u go to a toilet and piss at the same time you piss in the bed as well.

But my case is different. I’m pissing off because of some body’s bladder is full. Hahaha

According to what you said, I should have dreamt of something being fell on top of me.

Edited by - kart12345 on Feb 23 2018 9:07:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2018 :  8:05:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kart12345, I was just saying what comes up in the dream in regards to external stimuli doesn't have to match the outside environment, the mind likes to put its own abstract spin on things while in the dream state. Who knows though, always go with your intuition, it will never steer you wrong.

Deepest Blessings
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000