Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini movement and cool breeze on head flowing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

idarunk

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2018 :  02:16:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I doing the regular meditation from the last couple of months. I was focusing on my 3rd eye during the mediation. After 2 months or so I started feeling movement on my lower back as something is moving upwards. Initially, bit slow but as I go bit deep into the meditation that flow intensity also increases. Energy moving upwards from Mooladhara to the top of head and you feel relax and cool once it releases from your head and that cycle keeps on repeating for some time. I guess that was nothing but Kundalini raising. I talk to someone and he told me that it's not the full awakening of kundalini. It's an unneesva bhav (19th stage). It might take some time for full awakening on kundalini.

Now from last 10-15 days, I feel the cool breeze on top of the head as soon as I close my eyes for meditation and start focusing on the top of my head. Somedays intensity is very high and some days bit low. I guess that crown chakra opening. I also feel Kundalini moment after 20-25 mins of meditation.

My question is what next ?. How do I proceed from here? Do I need to do things differently? How do I take it forward from here to next stage ?.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2018 :  04:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello idarunk

Yes, you are going through a kundalini awakening. And yes again, it is a process that takes years.

quote:
Originally posted by idarunk
How do I proceed from here? Do I need to do things differently? How do I take it forward from here to next stage ?

That depends on what system of practice or tradition you are following. Do you have a teacher? Do you follow a particular system of practice? Who taught you the meditation technique you have been doing?

If you are looking for a system of practice, you can find a very good one on this website. Click on the "Start Free Lessons" link on the left and begin to read. If you have questions about the teaching or the practice, this forum is for supporting AYP practitioners, so you can always put your questions here.

All the best
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000